One thing that I hate doing is deciding what to eat - I mean, I am quite a choosy and demanding person when it comes to food. I like variety in my food; I like easy parking; I like nice roads; I like nice atmosphere and so on and so forth. One thing I also hate is looking for a place to eat that is near my office!!! =D

Recently, I checked out this place - which is just minutes away from my office. This place is called Restoran Richwell Seafood - located at the corner of Jalan 19/3 - this is the same row as the Restoran Greenview (good place for crabs) and exactly opposite the Nanking Court Vegetarian Restaurant. Generally - if you use the Rothman's Roundabout to get to SS2, you wont miss this restaurant. =)

The main dish - sang har mee.
I forgotten what the full name was - but it is indeed their signature dish. If you like sang har mee, then you'll like Richwell's version of the sang har mee. Its not the typical conventional type - but its damn good. (for the normal type, just head down to Restoran Greenview - just further down...) I'm giving this an above average 7.5/10.

The chicken floss eggplant.
I am quite a lover of eggplant or brinjal - and of course, I am a fan of chicken floss too! Having a mixture of both is a little over-doing it - but then it turned out to be pretty delicious too! If only I ordered beer with this, then it would've been perfect for me! =P

The delicious tung poh yoke. =)
Taste the delicious 3-layered pork chunks, cooked to perfection in this tung poh yoke style. Really awesomes and tasty =) Try it - and I bet you'll love it too.

The 'man tao'.
I have tried a lot of better mantaos elsewhere - and frankly speaking, the mantaos here would go down as amongst the worst. The tung poh yoke was pretty good - but they didnt have a good mantao to match it. =(

Restoran Richwell Seafood
24G & 26G, Jalan 19/3,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel:03-7955-5855

Reservations: Not necessary.
Set Meals: Dont think so...
Use of MSG: Should be...
Outdoor Section: Yes =)
Smoking Section: Yes.
Pet Friendly: Possibly, at the outside section.
Baby Chairs: Yes.
Separate Bar: No.
Car Valet: No.
Private Rooms: No.
Credit Cards: Maybe?

3 comments:

James said...

Where is your office anyways?

Eric said...

james - my office is at 3 Two Square lah

Nick said...

you're makin me hungry =P