So the coffee discovery continues - this time, it brought us  to Solaris Dutamas - which has quite a number of interesting and nice coffee places... and one of them is Coffee Stain by Joseph. =)


Knowing your drink...

The setting of the place is rather vintage, which makes it very pleasant.

The wall menu, and the various vintage brewers.

Lavazza coffee, mixed with their own mix... perfect combo!

Black coffee or latte? There are plenty more to choose from, so make your visit soon!

Coffee Stain by Joseph
D4-G3-01
Solaris Dutamas
Kuala Lumpur,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ԁon't know whether it'ѕ juѕt me or if еverybody else еnсounteгing іѕsues ωith yοur
site. Ιt аppears as though some of the writtеn text οn уоur content аre running off the scгeen.
Can ѕomеonе else plеase commеnt
and lеt me knоω if thiѕ is happening to them as wеll?
Тhis might be а problеm
wіth my intеrnet broωѕeг
bесauѕe I've had this happen previously. Appreciate it
My page EurosportBet