Remember my previous post on Coffee in LOVE? Well, this place used to be at a nursery, a very chill out place, very cosy... but, it was indeed under a TNB transmission line. So... right now, they shifted to Publika, and.... okay, let me show you more...


NOW.... you can see a GIRAFFE. LOL.


Coffee in Love, NOW at Publika! =P


Well, they still managed to get back some of the cosy atmosphere, without the 'smoking section' of course... but I guess that will still do. =)


Some like theirs with milk, some like it without - the espresso. =)


A super huge mug of my favourite latte.

Coffee In Love
Level UG, Publika,
Solaris Dutamas,
Kuala Lumpur.
+603-62062265
Open 9.30 am-9.00pm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dо trust all of the conсepts yоu have intгoduced in your post.
They're really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for beginners. May just you please extend them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.
Feel free to visit my web-site :: Online Teacher for Quran

Anonymous said...

Whats up! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the good
data you are able to have here with this post. I would probably be coming rear to your blog for extra soon.
Also visit my web blog :: kowiki.mykowi.net

Anonymous said...

There's definately a lot to learn about this subject. I like all the points you have made.
Feel free to surf my blog post - cheap cigarettes