How many times have you woke up on a Sunday morning and go out searching for a new breakfast place? I do almost every week, in search of the perfect breakfast place... This time round, the Devil brought me to this place at Solaris Dutamas. It is at Block A1, opposite Ichiban Boshi (that is, if you know Ichiban Boshi is...). It is upstairs, facing the open stage area at the publika mall.

The Red Beanbag at Solaris Dutamas. =)

They have quite a wide variety of breakfast items in their menu...

If you ask me, I would hope that they serve pork here; but unfortunately, just like La Bodega, they don't. 

Contemporary continental styled setting and ambience.

Their all-day breakfast, the Japanese mushroom, baked egg and the seafood pasta.

The Red Beanbag
Lot A4-1-8, Solaris Dutamas
Jalan Dutamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur
+6 03 6211 5116
(WiFi Passwd: hookturn)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

!, I enjoyed this work here, you are giving good information with spectacular things! This blog is very interesting!
I´m Carla, from Berlin, so I will be a fan of this web site, My interests may not be in the best interest of everyone but I will tell them anyway I adore online poker as well as fishing, and I also play a lot Metallica on my bedroom, I´m single now so boys watch out for me....Just flirting with you guys lol :)! I already tried online dating It did not work out very well....
I made this comment because as I already mentioned I really enjoy this page I also have a forum just as you, but mine is many different from yours, it is about playing poker with real money for free....:)
I will also apologize for my language it was the only way I get to communicate with you....Good morning to everybody, Bye bye

James said...

Came with my friends to here too. is pricey and expecting some good australian food but they served some fusion western food which turn all my friends off. is very empty and quiet there. Food price is expensive and nothing fancy and taste normal only.

For coffee, better stick to illy or food court kopitiam. maybe barista skill problem or the beans type.