Note - This place does not open on Sundays.

Or certain public holidays.

In fact, I made so many attempts to go there, I have lost count hahaa...

There is no proper parking here, so you may need to come in a 4WD to park on the kerbs... or along the yellow lines... on most days, Jalan Tun H S Lee can be rather jam packed, so take note of this point. =)

.
A nice setting to set the mood for some nice afternoon coffee. =P

Like what their website says, LOKL is LOCAL KL, hehe... – not just in terms of being Malaysian, but also in terms of the locale that they are in. Wholesale merchants selling everything from coconuts to fertilizer, traditional kopitiams serving kopi and kaya toast, craft shops filled weaving rattan furniture, hawker and fruit stalls, the best capati in town.


A cosy place.


My iced latte and the espresso. =)

LOKL Coffee Co
30 Jalan Tun H.S. Lee,
50000 Kuala Lumpur
+603 2022 1899

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about 10 best hair
loss products.
My web blog :: Saw Palmetto Hair Loss

Anonymous said...

I'd like to find out more? I'd love to find out
some additional information.
Visit my web site Ger├╝stbau

Ciki said...

Looks good.. just what i need before hitting the gym this morn! :D Great shots..

Anonymous said...

This post is in fact a pleasant one it helps new web visitors, who are wishing in favor
of blogging.
Also visit my web-site ; Green Coffee Weight Loss

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get
listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks
Here is my webpage super Green coffee bean Extract

Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a little bit for any good quality articles
or blog posts on this sort of area . Searching in Google I at last
stumbled upon this site. Reading through this information made me completely happy that I’ve
discovered exactly what I needed.
My weblog : hair loss treatments for men