In my quest to try out all the good coffee places in town... I came across this place called Coffee Berry, highly recommended by Shannon. Well.... this place does have a nice ambience and atmosphere, a nice selection of food and drinks... but coffee perhaps is not their main highlights though...


Well... meet sugarbunz Shannon. =)

Their oreo oreo shake is rather good, but the killer would have to be their Potted Chocolate! =)

The other dishes are on the average though, but they do have a good variety...

The salted egg sotong.... yummyyyy.... =P
Coffee Berry 
Jalan 1/119
Taman Taynton View
Cheras

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your website! It is so amazing! I liked reading this page


Roofers Va Beach
Roofers Va Beach
Roofers Va Beach
Virginia Beach Roofing Company
Virginia Beach Roofing Contractors
Virginia Beach Roofing Company
Virginia Beach Roofing
Virginia Beach Roofing
Virginia Beach Roofing Company
Virginia Beach Roofing Company
Roofers Va Beach
Roofers Va Beach

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's equally
educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy
I came across this in my search for something regarding this.


Also visit my webpage ... Movers los angeles