Well, today I checked out Setia Walk in Puchong - quite a new development, but I never actually checked out the place ever since I went for its launch earlier this year. Well, the place has now blossomed into quite a happening place... with its massive play pool and its abundance of watering holes and cafes.... 

So.... today, I went to La Kaffa. =)


It is located next to Chilla Cup... (that would be one of my next few reviews...)


It is still rather new, so do forgive them if they do make a mistake or so... LOL.


Quite a bright and nice atmosphere indoors, and then they have all the sofa seats outdoors. 


Latte, anyone? Or try out their La Kaffa Specials... 

La Kaffa Cafe
E-05-G, BLOCK E, SetiaWalk,
Persiaran Wawasan,
Pusat Bandar Puchong,
47160 Puchong, Selangor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I visited multiple web pages except the audio feature for audio
songs present at this website is really wonderful.
Feel free to surf my homepage ; Our Site

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good advice from your blog articles.
Visit my blog post : affiliate marketing success

Anonymous said...

I drop a leave a response each time I like a post on a site or if I have something to contribute to the
conversation. It is triggered by the sincerness communicated in the post I browsed.
And after this article "La Kaffa, Setia Walk Puchong.". I was excited enough to
drop a comment :-) I do have a couple of questions for
you if you do not mind. Is it just me or do a few of these remarks look like they are coming
from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on additional places, I would like to follow you.
Would you list the complete urls of your social sites like your
linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
My blog post :: chase your dreams