Another place to add on to the big list.... 


Yes, this time I am back in Publika area again.. for Coffee Societe! =)


Well, it is situated on the same row as Coffee Stain by Joseph - so it is rather easy to spot. 


The place has a very nice ambience and atmosphere, ideal for doing some random reading on a random afternoon...


A variety of cakes and biscuits...


Well... they are also on social media, so the next time you head out to Publika - why not head over to check out Coffee Societe?


A latte and an espresso shot. =)

CoffeeSociete 
D4-G3-3A, Solaris Dutamas,
Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-6211-5523

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely, what a great website and illuminating posts, I will bookmark your
website.All the Best!
Look at my webpage - Bauchstrafung

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good advice from your blog posts.
Also visit my homepage :: Your Domain Name