Well.... I am quite a coffee lover, and I have always been going around looking for new places, or going back to the old places... I have been to quite a few of those below here already... and I thought, my new random project is to go and try out, and blog about at least 50 different coffee places, all over KL and PJ; the list is not complete yet, but you can help recommend and suggest more names here. =)
- Artisan Roast, TTDI
- Cafe Barbera, Bangsar
- Kedai Kopi Wui See Seng, Kajang
- Real and Wholesome (R.A.W.) Coffee, Wisma Equity
- Coffee Chemistry Cafe, Kota Damansara
- Acme Bar & Coffee, Troika
- Haven Cafe, Ampang Hilir
- Caffeinees, Kampung Pandan
- Antipodean Cafe, Bangsar
- Bar Italia, Jalan Berangan
- Old China Cafe, Petaling Street
- Coffee Berry, Taman Taynton
- LOKL Coffee, Jalan Tun H S Lee
- Pietro, Damansara Heights
- Whisk Espresso Bar
- Espressamente Illy, Pavilion
- Spazzio, Pavilion
- O'Coffee Club, Fahrenheit88
- Hummingbirds Coffee Bar, Bangsar
- Cowboy Coffee, PJ
- Chawan, Bangsar
- Coffee Societe, Solaris Dutamas
- The Red Beanbag, Solaris
- Plan B, Bangsar Village
- espressoLab, Solaris Dutamas
- Carcosa Seri Negara
- The Bee, Jaya One
- Earth Food, Ampang Hilir
- Coffee Famille, Sunsuria Kota Damansara
- McCafe, Kota Damansara
- Coffee Stain by Joseph, Solaris Dutamas
- LonBay, Paradigm Mall
- Await Cafe, Taman Desa
- Cafe Madeleine Patisserie, Sunway University
- LeVain Boulangerie Patisserie, Imbi
- Ficelle Boulangerie Patisserie, Taman Desa
- Dragonfly, Publika
- F Concept Dining, Bangsar
- Le Passione Cafe, Hartamas Shopping Centre
- Ristretto, 10 Mont Kiara
- MyEspresso, USJ
- Warehouse Gallery & Cafe, Chinatown
- Storyteller's, Subang
- Mollydooker's Coffee Bar, Plaza Damansara
- New Black Coffee Lab, Plaza Crystalville
- Mukha Cafe, TTDI
- La Kaffa Cafe, Setia Walk
All the above, and perhaps much more.... lets expand the list to100!!! =P
*Note* This post will be constantly updated - so come back and check it out! =)
1 comments:
Ρretty nіcе post. I just ѕtumbled
upon yοuг blog and wanted to sау that I have rеally
enϳoyeԁ surfing аround
your blog pοѕts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!
Feel free to visit my website :: trade show graphics
Post a Comment