So... I was watching the video recently, and seriously, I have to admit that some people look good, and some look sexy... some look hot... well, I guess looks really isnt everything now. That voice.... hahahaha... anyways... here are my comments on this video.... I wanted to do a full parody video reply, but I figured I am not going to waste my time...

Are you the guy that girls want?
...first impression is important. Sure is... everyone needs a good first impression. Girls like her need to get a good impression of the guys.... and guys, most guys I guess, would probably want to see more of her cleavage too.... WIN-WIN... hahaha... =) 

...beyond combing of hair, need to look healthy, no beer belly, nicely toned body. If you are looking for guys who's got a 'gym-like' body and so on, find them at the gym. These are the guys who probably spend more time ogling themselves in the mirror - rather than looking at you.... and about scooping you up and carrying you around, most guys can do that - but I dont see that as a point to push through unless you are up for some kind of kinky sexual experience. LOL.

...afraid of cockroaches? While girls like you hate guys who are afraid of cockroaches, should guys like me hate girls who are NOT afraid of cockroaches then? Hahaha... Stereotype! 

...Johnny Bravo. Hahaha... Johnny Bravo is probably and sounds as 'slow' as you are. 

...Brains when they start to talk? Girls like you will want guys with brains; but when the guys talk too much, you will still end up leaving them for the other guy with a bigger wallet... no? 

...Bonus? or did you sound like BOR-NUS... Ahh... sorry, I was laughing at your English. 

...girls dig guys who are talented kisser? I dont remember if my friends told me that they started kissing their partners before a proper courtship.. LOL.

...tying a knot with his tongue? What is the big deal with this though? 

...state your opinions... yeah, state your opinions, but you did DISABLED your comments. 
Alright, dont get me wrong, I still find this girl here hot; just that her remarks are rather 'dumb blonde-ish'. I could prove to you that one does not need to have a toned body, have too much brains, or a talented kisser to impress girls. =) 
Anyways, I am sure she made a good first impression with her cleavage... hahaha... 


Here, watch this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am rеаlly insρirеd along wіth youг
writіng skillѕ and also ωith the foгmat
on your weblog. Is that thiѕ a paid topіc or diԁ уou customіze it yourself?
Anyway keeρ up the excellent quality writing, іt іs rare tο seе а great blog lіke this one theѕe ԁays.
.
Stop by my web-site ; Watch Leverage Season 5 Episode 9 The Frame-Up Job

Charmaine Pua said...

Haha need to wash eyes! =.=