I had always been a LEGO enthusiast - and today while Babyboo was packing her old stuffs, I checked out her 1980s LEGO sets and had some simple fun playing with them. Hahahahaha....
Anyone here fancy the sport of ice curling?
Here's the real life action.
How about some LEGO action?
How about the Dragon boat races?
Here's one made out of LEGO.Mmm those are the classics old school ones.
And here are some of my exclusive collection.
A police chopper?
Yupz - it is a police chopper.
All these here are actually for sale - do enquire within.Being involved in construction, I had always had a fancy for construction machinery. And here's a handful of my current collection.
A hydraulic excavator?
Here's the LEGO version.
Another angle.
Mmm how about a crawler crane?
I bet not many of you heard that LEGO could make this.
But it did.And here's my latest addition to my fleet of LEGO collection.
Do you recognize this supercar here?
This is the Tumbler in the latest Batman movies.
Here's the LEGO version.
Nice eh?
0 comments:
Post a Comment