Just yesterday I decided to pop by Jalan Bukit Bintang to check out JPM Motorsports Supercar Gathering. It was a massive gathering to commemorate the JPM Berjaya Hill Times Challenge 2009 - also held in conjunction with the StarHill Journey Through Time campaign.
There were altogether about 100 cars - a very good turnout indeed for a busy Saturday morning.
The cars that were there consisted of a very big mix - featuring both European as well as Japanese supercars that in any day would wow the viewers. Anyday, anytime. It would wow me.
There was also a huge convoy of the famous One particular car type - got me excited big time.
It was an Italian.
Yes.. the Prancing Horse of Ferrari. I personally think that the Ferrari should be the dream car for many - and for me, the Ferraris, together with the Lamborghinis would take up my top two favourites - all time.Ok - let me start with the Ferraris.
First, there was the all famous Novitec Rosso F430.
Nice black/red rims - perfect for my Golf GTi lor.. hehe..
..and a very stunning booty to stun us all.
Then, I came across the F430 Scuderia.
Rare masterpiece; rare beauty. Who can resist this???
Then I spotted the 360 Stradale.
..and this California got a VIP parking spot, right in front of Starhill main entrance.
..oh, and the old school F355 as well.Okay, enough on the Ferraris already. I'm sure you're all bored of the Ferraris. Plus, its not a Ferrari gathering. There're a lot more than just the Prancing Horses.
The AUDI R8 - the famous car that Robert Downey Jr used in IRONMAN.
...the array of Lotus cars...
..and the Caterham. Luckily it didnt rain today :)So, let me come to the Lamborghinis. No supercar gathering is complete without the Lambos.
Here's the Baby Lambo - the Lamborghini LP560-4.Perfect beauty. Perfect body. Wow.. can get orgasm just by lookin at it!
Here's its older brother, the LP640.
There were also a few cars, that I felt did not deserve to be there. I mean, BMWs, Honda S2000s and Bentleys are just.. not... the type. They are not supercars. Weirdos. I would accept the Nissan GT-Rs and the Mitsubishi Evos.. but not this.Let me show you my personal favourite!
This bike here can outrun any car at all in Malaysia.Just sound the siren and the cars in front slow down already wan - so its damn powerful!
Oh, by the way, I also promise pics of hot chics right?


3 comments:
lotus n F430 also big gap lei...
yealor but somehow the lotus were invited too.. hehe...
Nude Celebrities Online @ Celeb Busters. [url=http://joergsieber.biz/archives/celebrity-stolen-clips]joergsieber[/url]
Post a Comment