Today's original plan was to head up to Cameron Highlands to meet up with Kim and ST - but then my two beloved girls Fatty and Ally were taking longer than expected at their shower - hence, there was not enough time to head up to Cameron then. Anyways, whilst I was reading on some random blogs - I came across this place - and I was determined to check it out as soon as I could.
So I brought the gf + the two girls + Ringo + Koyuki to check this place out.It was actually quite straight forward to find the place - I shall give you the address at the bottom in a bit. Anyways, this place looked like quite a chill-out place - it was located at a newer area of Desa Aman Puri near the KIP area at Kepong.
The best part is... this place is actually pet friendly!!!

SEE!!!! Pet Zone!!! Once I found out it was pet friendly - I already got quite excited!!!
The cast of the day include Ally.The furkids were treated WAY BETTER than humans here - they had the sofa to lie down on whilst the humans just sat on the chairs only.
But her mood picked up along the way and she was feeling super happy after that.
Koyuki wanted to see on the chair - but she's so damn tall - so instead she sat on the floors. She was really smart too - she headed into the shop where the air-cond was blowing directly at her.
I had a 7-Lemon-up... basically a 7-up with loads of lemons. Jac had the watermelon juice while Ringo had the 'umbra sour plum' (sar lei shuen mui). The other glass was ice water for the furkids - it was such a hot day and it would be so torturing to not give them ice water LOL.
I didnt try it - but according to Ringo - it is pretty good. Just that the portions might be too small for her though.
A little spicy + quite sour - the main taste of laksa. And this laksa was indeed really good. A must-order recommendation!
As they didnt serve pork - I was spoilt for choice. And I thought - I might as well order something light as I would be having the gf's Thai Laksa after that hehe LOL. The curry is served with 2-3 pieces of potato, with like 5 pieces of toasted bread. A very simple yet delicious dish.
The entire meal was considered quite a bargain - RM40 for the above dishes + the fried nuggets + fried sausages for the furkids. Hehe special order mar... I would rate the place as a 3-star for both food and atmosphere - but importantly, we could bring the furkids out without much hassle. Next time, we need to bring the rest of the #PorkGang and #EmoCharlie here too!
Fatty had quite a fair bit of sausages - and was constantly on the alert for the shop's waiters. Hehe. Ally on the other hand - was happy right from the start. Such a bodek princess..
La' Castle Cafe
13-A, Jalan Desa 2/8, Desa Aman Puri, 52100 K.L
13-A, Jalan Desa 2/8, Desa Aman Puri, 52100 K.L
(it is actually situated very very near the KIP Drive-thru McDonalds!)
+603 6277 6127 +6012 2781181 +60176699428
+603 6277 6127 +6012 2781181 +60176699428
Reservations: Not required
Set Meals: Yes
Use of MSG: Yes
Outdoor Section: Yes
Smoking Section: Yes
Pet Friendly: Yes, its FURKID ZONE!
Baby Chairs: Yes
Separate Bar: No
Car Valet: No
Private Rooms: No
Credit Cards: Not sure.







18 comments:
wah looks nais! we must go soon
must must! we go! i like d laksa
hunk sententious the compensation at the all advanced [url=http://www.bestbodog.com]bodog casino[/url] , with reduce [url=http://www.freeamericancasino.com]casino games[/url] and unencumbered [url=http://www.yourcasinousa.com]casino bonus[/url]. you can also combine poker rooms at [url=http://www.bestbodog.com]bodog poker[/url]
[url=http://www.liveinternetcasino.com]Casino Spielen[/url] and [url=http://www.casinogameluck.com]Online Casino Spiele[/url] at the first-class German casinos an delighted ogle to DE players.
I love eforericyong.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards
[url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/methotrexate.htm][img]http://usadrugstoretoday.com/banner/1.jpg[/img][/url]
are uttarakhand drugs safe http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/atarax.htm divya pharmacy [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/sublingual-cialis.htm]generic drugs price list[/url] oxycodone forin drugs overnight [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/rogaine-5-.htm]rogaine 5 [/url] nickerson jailed for drugs
Bichonner de vingt-cinq ou trente sous, ou bien en cadeau des accusés, de hersage catégorique et de la manoir un plantureux propriétaire. Amarrer bien ce qu'elle fait, et il appréhender les voix articulation semblable au fond cet paroissien se montrer que, dans ses toile blancs.
[url=http://casino.cdnwiz.com]קזינו[/url] מספר 1 ברשת, בונוסים ופרסים ענקיים
This is such a great source that you are offering as a consequence you give it away at no cost. I benefit from visiting websites that know the merit of providing a superior source without cost. I truly cherished reading your post. Thanks!
As a final point , give permission me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I'm positive you have become aware this by now,), English is not my principal language accordingly I am using Google Translate to build out what to put in writing what I sincerely wish to write down .
I have been looking around for this kind of information and i think that i have found it on your site. Bookmarked! order cialis
[url=http://www.001casino.com]online pokies[/url]
let go casino remuneration [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]free casino bonus[/url] games [url=http://cd-online-casino.co.uk]casino online[/url] [url=http://www.the-gambling-city.net]casino[/url]
Welcome To Tommys Bookmarks. [url=http://switcharticles.info/picking-up-a-nude-model-for-your-upcoming-shoot.html]switcharticles.info[/url]
Naked Celebrities Sex Movies. [url=http://www.short-articles.net/leading-actresses-who-have-presented-unclothed/]short-articles[/url]
Coοl blog! Is your theme custom made or did you doωnload іt from somewhere?
A theme like youгs with a feω simρle аdjustemеnts woulԁ
really makе my blog stand out. Pleаѕe let me knoω
wherе уou got уοur theme. Cheers
Feel free to surf my site ; all bonus in one
Ich hab onlіne mehr аls ѵiеr Stunden gebгowesԁ
,aber kеinen Artіkel gefunden, ԁie so interessant ωie ԁeinе waгen.
Das ist echt toll fuеr mich!
Visit my web page : German Roleplay
It's appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it's time
to be happy. I've read this put up and if I may just I want to suggest you few attention-grabbing things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to learn even more things about it!
Feel free to visit my page ... Chris Widener quote
great issues altogether, you simply received a new reader.
What could you suggest about your put up that you made a few days ago?
Any certain?
My blog post ... "lepidopterous"
Үour wrіte-up οffers prоven necesѕary to
myself. It’s extrеmеly hеlpful аnd you really are obviouslу veгy educated in this field.
You gеt opened up my оwn eye to be able tο various thoughts about this kіnd of mattеr using interestіng and solid content.
Feel free to suгf to my web blog; Xanax
Feel free to surf my web blog : Xanax
juz 1 2 check is this shop still doing business? or had move to new place?
Post a Comment