Last weekend, our dear friend Ruby Chua celebrated the opening of her *new* slimming and beauty centre - called My Body Secrets. The place is located in the vibrant part of Kota Damansara, somewhere in The Strand.
No 65, Jalan PJU 5/21,
The Strand, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Contact No: +603-6142-4898
Opening Hours:-
Mon - Fri: 10:30 am - 9:00 pm
Sat: 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
47810 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Contact No: +603-6142-4898
Opening Hours:-
Mon - Fri: 10:30 am - 9:00 pm
Sat: 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
Enter through the glass doors and you'll be greeted with a large sign that says the name of the shop. A very careful blend of colours and materials gives you a very welcoming feeling - one that makes you feel as though you are at home.
On the day of the opening, we were there pretty early - and we came with a little surprise!
The #PorkGang presented Ruby with a beautiful set of flower bouquets to commemorate the opening. I personally chose the design - and I wanted to make sure that the flowers were as tall as it could be - and as the saying goes, "Pou Pou Kou Sing!" hehe...
During the opening, there was an array of very healthy food - catered to you by RASTA TTDI (another close friend whom we know - Azim).
There was the Arabic rice, chicken shawarma, lamb shawarma, and of course, Azim's Specialty - the sandwiches!!!
Okay - enough with the foods already. Let me show you what they offer!
AND NO, she's not the one Ruby is offering. Yuki is the manager here - and she's really very professional and very hands-on - she offers some expert advice on various slimming techniques and treatments; if you cant get the owner Ruby to advise you, I would say Yuki is the best alternative to provide awesome advice!
So, I proceeded to have a short chat with Ruby - Ruby calls this 'consultation'. I prefer to call it chit-chat for a start. I had to fill in a little form to mention my health conditions, any hereditary diseases and so on. I have to admit - I have high blood pressure - and I believe that this has been brought on through generations.

My Body Secrets uses the best products to serve their customers - all their products Maja (pronounced as 'ma-ya') are fully imported - and goes through a series of quality checks and audits before they are being used for treatment. Ruby had carefully selected these products after some thorough checks and personal experiences - so we know these are the best you can get!

I had to do some checks and so on - these equipment is to measure the height, body weight, body fat percentage and so on. Needless to say, my statistics didnt come out too good. Ruby advises me to go for her treatments - and I'm still considering...
She also recommended me to try out their Opening Promotion first - a FREE Body Treatment worth RM388 - which is valid from now til 30th April 2010. Mmm... I dont know, should I go for it? My Body Secrets has these massively good packages that are on offer now - specifically for Family and Friends only - luckily Ruby treat me as a 'friend' hehe...
2-5kg RM1988 - I would need to lose more than 5 kgs...
5-8kg RM 2388 - This sounds like a very tall target already...
8-12kg RM 3388 - Oh... this would be almost impossible to lose at the gym or futsal, but perhaps, I should go to Ruby's My Body Secrets!
I'm also thinking of getting the Facial packages for my mum - which would you recommend?
Hydrating RM 688 (10x)
Firming RM 1488 (10x)
Acne RM 1188 (10x)
Whitening RM1488 (10x)
Hydrating RM 688 (10x)
Firming RM 1488 (10x)
Acne RM 1188 (10x)
Whitening RM1488 (10x)



24 comments:
hahaha do it eric!
Nice!
I have lost 4.4kg in 12days at My Body Secrets!
No pictures of Mary or Cheryl? heehee...
Wow Eric, post your pic before & after for us to review! hhaha..
Goody! Aft reading all tht tweets I finally could see how the shop looks like via yr blog ;)
Ehh..whc door did Horng bang into?? ;p
thenomadbourmand, there's only 1 door that clear enough for me to bang. LOL
Fatty, u should just do it. go take up watever package. looks like all the packages also ngam u.
KY - hehe considering; if free, I'll sign up straightaway!
walauwei - hehe Mary or Cheryl? Hehehe ... put Yuki enuf ler..
MsXeRoZ Nicole - err... that is assuming i go for it right? hehehe..
thenomadGourmand - hehehe... u shud pop by the shop and see Horny's face prints on the glass!!!!!!!
MyHorng - ahahaha... but the spa packages here no happy ending wan wor... hehehe...
Come I go with you! =P
Bangsar-bAbE - hehehe sure anot?
6139752275
yoga for weight loss
hi, if you find and need information about penis enlargement or male enhancement products that are guarantee to work you cine find here! are product is the best like vimax and vigrx plus is the popular and effective products to enhance your health.
Free Nude Celebrities - Celebrity Naked Britney Spear Nude Celeb Free Celebrity Anna Kournikova Picture. [url=http://detailarticles.info/celebrity-stolen-videos.html]detailarticles.info[/url]
Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just nice and i can assume you are an expert on this
subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming
post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.
Feel free to visit my web-site ... Adrenal Fatigue Brain Fog
Hiya! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be
able to resolve this problem. If you have any suggestions,
please share. Thank you!
Here is my page :: Fat loss tips
Im not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs
really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Cheers Check out my website to get more info about work from home, if you like.
Here is my blog post : how to make a free website
Ich hab online mehr alѕ drei Stunԁen gesurft ,aber
kеinen Artiκel gefunԁеn, die so ρеrfekt
wiе deinе sind. Das ist echt ωunderbar fuer mich!
Here is my blog post :: samp server
Hello. I am not sure if I come glean influence the previous arguments. I receive a migraine. [url=http://headachetreatment.net/#846]fioricet overnight shipping[/url]
Hxvcbynwo [url=http://headachetreatment.net/fioricet_faq.html]fioricet info[/url] order fioricet, Wpfnpcaql biz [url=http://relievepain.info/faq.html]cheap tramadol[/url] cheap tramadol, Sqeqcspjj
WbeJmhmyf [url=http://genericviagra.name/]generic viagra[/url] .. viagra without prescription, QucyfdaOws - [url=http://compracialis.it/it/item/generic_viagra.html]vendita cialis[/url] .. levitra cialis; KjyyaqwAje
Howԁy! Ӏ just wіsh to giѵe you a big thumbs up for the excellent infoгmatіon
you have got right herе on this poѕt. I'll be returning to your site for more soon.
My web blog buying ephedrine online
I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area .
Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So
i'm glad to exhibit that I've an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed.
I so much for sure will make sure to do not overlook
this site and provides it a glance regularly.
Here is my blog - path of exile cheats
When you instruct HR recruiters to find the best of the best and tops in their field
and offer up a non-compete agreement'even if it's reasonable'expect most to say no thanks. Live examples are best, and make sure the lines are smooth, the areas properly filled in and the colors bright and vibrant. For more great information, tattoos designs for girls, hints, tips and more check out:<.
my weblog: Fire Tattoo Designs
Post a Comment