I used to attend some of these posh events organized by the Porsche Club Malaysia, the Ferrari Owners' Club Malaysia, the Auto Italia Club (featuring Alfas and Fiat Coupes), and probably some others as well. There was once when I attended the launch of the Porsche 997 at Bukit Tinggi - when this Datuk presented a Porsche Cayenne Turbo to his wife (or maybe mistress/girlfriend...) as a birthday present!!!
WOW... a car for a present... BEST!!!
This is the Porsche Targa.I used to drive this car for a couple of years after my graduation - but then, after some unwanted incident, the car was sold off - and today the number plate of the car - was given to a friend of ours. Mind you - that number plate - is pretty prominent. Back then, this 996 Porsche Targa was probably only one of the 3 or 4 Targas in the country - and it used to pwn 90% of the cars on the road... (hehe driven by me mar...)
I used to call my Targa - Tanya, an exotic name, sexy, hot, fast and stylish.
This days however, I have a different new target already though.
This car - brand *new* unregistered can cost between RM 1.4 million to RM 1.9 million - depending on your customization. In fact, when I went for the launch of the LP560-4 two years back at Bangsar - one of the rich Tan Sris there booked one for RM 2.2 million - he wanted to add on a reverse camera as well as some other stuffs too ahahaha =)
This Gallardo is powered by a 5,200-cc V10 engine - and in most cases, its actually faster and laps faster than a Ferrari 430 Scuderia, the Nissan GTRs and of course, its heavier and clumsier older brother - the Murcielago LP640. This car is fast... It takes less than 12 seconds... to go from a standstill start - to a whopping 120... MPH! Thats 200 km/h... oooo...
For 0-100km/h - its less than 4 seconds. Ooo.... ORGASMMM!!!

Anyways, I believe my dad reads my blog - okay, maybe sometimes. But I know he definitely reads my Corporate blog - so Dad, I hope you're reading this. As you know, your son loves the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4. But unfortunately, I am short by a bit financially - perhaps you wanna get it for me? After all, its MY BIRTHDAY this Sunday!


6 comments:
Roflol
It awsome to get this car as present.. but if I am the one.. I'd be affraid to drive it coz kalau accident mati mau baiki.. of course it is not as cheap as kancil sparepart.. huhuhu...
lol....u sure have expensive taste! :-P im happy with a porsche cayman
happy bday old boy!
Happy birthday!!!!!! EAT MORE VEGE!!!! :P
Post a Comment