Last year, I was nominated together with 39 others to be on the Prestige's Top 40 Under 40. Although I didnt win - I am glad that I got to meet so many friends and industry players at the event. I think that Prestige has been doing a marvelous job to promote all the different events as various forms of networking and socializing amongst the up-and-rising high net worth individuals.
Recently - I was invited again for a little event organized by Hennessy. It was the Art of Blending with Hennessy;
There were three types - Eau de vie 96, 90 and 83.Basically the numbers behind indicates the year of production for the 'eau-de-vie'.

We got to play mix-and-match with the 3 different eau-de-vies on the table, of which we tried out our own different combinations. Apparently, according to the presenter, the original Hennessy VSOP are made from over 100 different eau-de-vies. So there would be no way that our blend of just 3 different eau-de-vies would get a taste better than the original VSOP. Hehehehe =D

We got to decide how we like our Hennessy to be - lighter, stronger, or muskier. All entirely up to us. I preferred mine to be a little sweet-based, so I actually put a lot more of the 1996 eau-de-vie as compared to the much muskier 1983.
The presenter told us that it'll take years before the blend that we just created - was ready to be consumed as a normal VSOP. Wow. In fact - it will take at least 15-20 years. Or longer even. Hahaha. I wanted to take home the eau-de-vies for souvenirs, but too bad - its not for sale or taken back, strictly for presentation purposes only.
Their reason - its not ready to be consumed yet. =P But I got to take home my own blend.


37 comments:
u r so lucky to go for this event!!!
next time invite the others!
hehehe private event mar.. chris
aiyo...i tot u are inviting us...cheh....
nanged u btw...check out mine~!
joon hao - hehehe sorry sorry. thanks for the nang.
You ought to really take into consideration working on developing this blog into a major authority on this market. You evidently have a grasp handle of the topics everyone seems to be looking for on this web site anyways and you could possibly definitely even earn a buck or two off of some advertisements. I'd explore following recent subjects and raising the amount of write ups you set up and I guarantee you’d begin seeing some wonderful targeted visitors in the near future. Just a thought, good luck in whatever you do!
hello everyone!
where can I find top adult preview video?
This only have I found [url=http://www.hqpornspots.com/camgirlslive/]Cam Girls Live[/url]
thanks
hello everyone!
where can I find top review adult personals?
This only have I found [url=http://www.hqpornspots.com/rachelaziani/]Rachel Aziani[/url]
thanks
hello everyone!
where can I find top adult film review?
This only have I found [url=http://www.hqpornspots.com/thehairysite/]The Hairy Site[/url]
thanks
hello everyone!
where can I find top adult previews?
This only have I found [url=http://www.hqpornspots.com/torbelovesboobs/]Torbe Loves Boobs[/url]
thanks
hello everyone!
where can I find top free adult video preview?
This only have I found [url=http://www.hqpornspots.com/femdom_sites.php]Female Domination Sites[/url]
thanks
hello everyone!
where can I find top adult review video?
This only have I found [url=http://www.hqpornspots.com/bustanutonaslut/]Bust A Nut On A Slut[/url]
thanks
hello everyone!
where can I find top adult dvd preview?
This only have I found [url=http://www.hqpornspots.com/burningangel/]Burning Angel[/url]
thanks
hello everyone!
where can I find top adult movie previews?
This only have I found [url=http://www.hqpornspots.com/doctortushy/]Doctor Tushy[/url]
thanks
nore igrace [url=http://www.vsezasport.si/dvoranski-sporti/fitnes-oprema/fitnes-naprave]Fitnes naprave[/url] za sprostitev.
nore igrace [url=http://www.drustvo-nasi.si/]Otroska igrala[/url] za sprostitev.
nore igrace [url=http://www.drustvo-nasi.si/]Otroska igrala[/url] za sprostitev.
naložba denarja [url=http://www.cekinsi.info]cekinsi[/url]
kam vložiti denar 2012 [url=http://www.medvesekpusnik.info]medvesek pusnik[/url]
racunovodsko svetovanje [url=http://www.netavto.info]avto.net[/url]
auto net [url=http://www.vzajemniskladi.info]vzajemni skladi[/url]
varcevanje za otroke [url=http://www.pfci.info]pfci[/url]
Sexy Fresh Photos Of Stars. [url=http://www.submitarticleforfree.in/celebrity-stolen-dvds/]submitarticleforfree[/url]
Top World Names Appear Nude In Public And For Public. [url=http://www.o4d.com/index.php?page=article&article_id=710860]o4d.com/index[/url]
Netscape Users Just Press Ctrl+d To Bookmark This Page. [url=http://www.aerosrilanka.com/selecting-a-nude-model-for-your-shoot/]aerosrilanka[/url]
View Free Nude Celeb Videos And Celeb Pics Instantly At Mrskin. [url=http://katalog-firmy.org/careers-employment/obtaining-a-nude-model-for-your-shoot.html]katalog-firmy.org/careers-employment/obtaining-a-nude-model-for-your-shoot[/url]
Hot Nude Celebrities. [url=http://getarticlesubmit.com/02/05/looking-for-a-nude-model-for-your-shoot/]getarticlesubmit[/url]
Nude Celebrity Blog Is Dedicated To Exposing Sexy Nude Celebrities And Naked Celeb Stars With Videos And Photos. [url=http://maccloop.com/46024-leading-performers-who-may-have-presented-unclothed.html]maccloop.com/46024-leading-performers-who-may-have-presented-unclothed[/url]
With A Curvy And Toned Body That Has Made Grown Men Cry, She Reached Top Model. [url=http://flamearticles.info/celebrity-stolen-video.html]flamearticles.info/celebrity-stolen-video[/url]
Access Denied For User 'apro_behe_dhslhf'@'localhost' (Using Password. [url=http://wordpressarticledirectories.com/759515/best-performers-that-have-posed-naked/]wordpressarticledirectories[/url]
Naked Girls, Free Nude Pictures. [url=http://SocialMediaOutsourcing.info/2011/best-performers-that-have-posed-naked/]SocialMediaOutsourcing[/url]
2012 - The end? or not?
[size=42][url=http://www.eventpro-planner.com/order-lexapro]Cheap Lexapro Cheap No Script[/url][/size]
[url=http://www.todaystrucking.com/lexapro][img]http://www.lexapro-side-effects.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Lexaprosideeffects.gif[/img][/url]
[b]Description[/b]
[url=http://www.wildasia.org/get-lexapro]Buy Lexapro[/url] (generic name: escitalopram; brand names contain: Citadep / Elpram / Cipralex) is an antidepressant that belongs to a class of drugs named selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or SSRIs.
Lexapro has been established in clinical trials to become an effective and well-tolerated prescription medication that improves the good quality of life for adults struggling with depression and generalized anxiousness disorder (GAD).
Lexapro has been prescribed to over 18 million U.S. adults for depression, anxiety, or both.
Lexapro is also used to treat patients who can keep away from and/or are fearful of social conditions (social anxiousness disorder) and to treat irrational fears or obsessional behaviour (obsessive-compulsive disorder).
Lexapro is one of a kind in that it was developed according to an advanced strategy. Lexapro was developed by isolating the medicinal component of Celexa (citalopram HBr), a molecule recognized as an isomer.
Lexapro assists to restore the brain's chemical balance by increasing the provide of a chemical messenger inside the brain known as serotonin. Lexapro appears to relieve the symptoms of depression and anxiety by rising serotonin with minimal effect on a number of from the other chemical substances in the brain.
Lexapro is not addictive.
This medication is occasionally prescribed for other makes use of. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for much more information and facts.
[b]Recommendations[/b]
Stick to the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any element you usually do not understand. Take Lexapro precisely as directed. This medicine could possibly be taken on an empty stomach or with food.
It could possibly take 1 to 4 weeks or longer just before you really feel the full benefit of Lexapro. Continue to take this medicine even if you feel nicely. Tend not to quit taking it devoid of speaking to your doctor. Your doctor will almost certainly reduce your dose steadily.
Usually do not miss any doses. Taking this medicine at the same time every day will guide you to bear in mind. If you happen to miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it's pretty much time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back for your normal dosing schedule. Don't take 2 doses at when.
Lexapro is usually provided to elderly patients over 65 years of age with a lowered dose.
Use of alcohol although taking this medicine just isn't suggested.
Retailer this medicine at room temperature in a tightly-closed container away from heat and light.
[b]Precautions[/b]
http://emilystrange.com/buy-brand-viagra
Ahead of taking Lexapro, tell your physician if:
you may have allergies any other medicines;
you have got diabetes; or you have heart, kidney, liver disease;
you've got bipolar disorder (manic depression);
you have got a background of seizures or fits.
Do not give Lexapro to a youngster or adolescent.
[b]Ingredients[/b]
Active ingredient: escitalopram.
Lexapro does not include lactose, gluten, sucrose, tartrazine or any other azo dyes.
Υour current aгticle has verifіed bеnefіcial to me.
It’s extremely eduсational аnd you really are cleaгlу quite
knοwledgeable іn this arеа.
You get opеned uр mу оωn face to be аblе tο diffеrеnt vіewѕ on thіs partiсular subject using intгiguing and sound content.
Mу webpаgе; buy phentermine
Feel free to visit my webpage : phentermine
Супер псори-крем - это современный препарат Избавит Вас от псориаза за максимально короткий срок
http://www.zeroprosts.ru/
Бренд-расческа Fast Hair Straightener Сделает вам без усилий прическу за 5 минут ..
http://big-butik.ru/
Зеропрост – инновационное средство от простатита помогает бороться с недугом с 100% эффективностью
http://www.zeroprosts.ru/
Бренд-расческа Fast Hair Straightener Сделает вам без усилий прическу за 5 минут ..
http://big-butik.ru/
Post a Comment