I was really bored - and was just thinkin of what to blog about. That was when I remembered watching Shrek Forever After - remembering and laughing at how fat Puss in Boots got. Hence - I decided to do a little sketch of everyone's favourite little blogcat - Miao.

This is how Miao looks like now.
Cute and cuddle; always up to mischief with his partner-in-crime, WafuPafu.

But then ten years later...
Due to overeating, Miao has turned into a fat Miao. Hahahaha LOL =)

Picture above and the Miao character is courtesy of akiraceo.com.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Hahahahahaha the cat so fat!!!!! Maybe AkiraCEO should come up with a Fat version of Miao. Officially. ROFLOL!

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

Wahh cannot cannot.. must hide the truth that I'm Fat T3T

Anonymous said...

OMG its cute, but not as cute as Akiraceo's

Ken said...

U reli njoy drawin n sketchin. but u nid alot mo trainin.

rye said...

ROFLOL You are such a JOKER!!!!!

Eric said...

chris - hehehe try tellin akira hahaha LOL

anonymous - thank u!

ken - yea i do, its my way of releasing stress

rye - hahaha LOL

Eric said...

jian - hehehe LOL