Almost without fail every single time I head up north - let it be Tapah, or Ipoh, or Penang and so on, I will definitely stop at least once - and this stop will most likely be at the Tapah R&R. Why do I always make my stop here? If you're a frequent North-South Expressway traveller, you'll know why. Tapah is perhaps about halfway in between Kuala Lumpur and slightly north of Ipoh. I usually take about 1 hour to get to the Tapah R&R from the Damansara or Jalan Duta interchange.
The Tapah R&R is famous for its jambu batu; however, you can also get two other types of jambu here, which is the jambu air as well as the jambu jeruk. The jambu jeruk is actually the jambu batu, but been 'jeruk'ed from young. The colours of the jambu jeruk is very outstanding - almost as if it was highlighted. Best served with some 'sour plum' powder. =)
One other fruit that I always enjoy eating is mangoes. I'm a big fan of Indian and Pakistani mangoes, but its like so expensive so I dont eat it that often. Plus - I dont really know how to cut it out too. Local mangoes can be just as sweet as the ones from India or Pakistan - as proven by the juicy and sweet mangoes at Tapah R&R.
Tapah was previously the one and only way to get to Cameron Highlands - where all the freshest vegetables and fruits come from. Get plenty of other fruit varieties right here too - including soursop, dragon fruits and so on. It has a 4sq link too - right here.
8 comments:
When is your Tapah project starting?
mangoes look sweet!
Mangoes from Tapah? u sure boh?
james - soon soon.. will inform here soon.
i dunno if the mangoes were sweet anot.
kenny - i dunno why, but they were selling it lor.
This jambu shop is "black shop". Don't ever try this chinese shop No.5, tipu timbang, harga potong orang, fruit that packing looks good, but they hidden the bad fruits inside. The lady boss was very action. "TRY TO BUY HER FRUITS AND WEIGHT IN OHTER SHOP", hahaha, you been cheat!!!
This jambu shop is "black shop". Don't ever try this chinese shop No.5, tipu timbang, harga potong orang, fruit that packing looks good, but they hidden the bad fruits inside. The lady boss was very action. "TRY TO BUY HER FRUITS AND WEIGHT IN OHTER SHOP", hahaha, you been cheat!!!
davcni svetovalec [url=http://www.kamvlozitidenar.info]kako oplemenititi denar[/url]
Nude Celebs, Paparazzi Shots, Naked Stars, Nude Famous Celebs. [url=http://joergsieber.biz/archives/celebrity-stolen-clips]joergsieber[/url]
Post a Comment