Last week, since its been awhile since I last brought my beloved daughters out - I decided to go to this place in Changkat Bukit Bintang - the place called Yoko's Restaurant & Bar. I called up and checked - made sure they were pet friendly and yes, they were!!!
Yoko's - a unique dining experience.
Got some vouchers from MyDeal.com.my - to try out their combo deal for half the price. Comes with drinks too, but soft drinks only lorr... =)
The food presentation was quite alright, but the food... I think can be improved.
See... it looks nice, but I've had better tasting ones really.
This was perhaps the more interesting dish that we ordered.
Ahh... sake on the side... =)
Ohh... did I say the place was pet friendly? hehehehe... lucky Ally...
Yoko's Restaurant & Bar,
36 Changkat Bukit Bintang,
50200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +60 3 2144 3378
Tel : +60 3 2144 3378
Reservations: Yes I would think you need to in case it gets too packed...
Outdoor Section: Yes.
Smoking Section: Anywhere.
Pet Friendly: YES!
Baby Chairs: Yes.
Separate Bar: Yes.
Car Valet: Yes, but its the Changkat Bukit Bintang jockeys...
Private Rooms: Didnt noticed.
Credit Cards: Yes, all major credit cards accepted.
Set Meals: Yes they do!
Use of MSG: Its mostly sushi... so how to MSG leh?Outdoor Section: Yes.
Smoking Section: Anywhere.
Pet Friendly: YES!
Baby Chairs: Yes.
Separate Bar: Yes.
Car Valet: Yes, but its the Changkat Bukit Bintang jockeys...
Private Rooms: Didnt noticed.
Credit Cards: Yes, all major credit cards accepted.
Will I return again? YES! Not so much for the food, but I like the atmosphere in the place. It was pretty cosy, and importantly - it's PET FRIENDLY!!!!!!!!!!! =)
5 comments:
i reckon if its pet friendly, that would also be a reason that we will be there. lol
Hi ERIC,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks.
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.
yoko s has no respect for the residents surounding changkat thanks to their street speakers.
test
Why so quiet today? oh,right...dbkl doing their checks ....
Post a Comment