This has to be amongst one of my most preferred places to go to for some awesome crabs!!! =) This place has been around for a very long time now, back then when I used to stay at Tropicana, I used to drive out and tapao from here at least once a week!!!

Restoran Wong Poh - one half of it is open air but inside the shop.

The other half is its air conditioned section.

Anyways, what to order here at Wong Poh?

Their ham yu fah lam pou is pretty potent, and tickles your taste buds...

A very simple vegetable dish... but minimal oil, so its very healthy.

The salted egg crabs. Perhaps one of the top places in Klang Valley for salted egg crabs.

We ordered the man tao (buns) too to go with the gravy...

Ahhh... feeling hungry already?

Their noodles are pretty good too!!!

If it makes this lady happy, you know the food is awesomeee!!!

Just see her satisfied face... priceless!!!

Restaurant Wong Poh
36 & 38 Jln BM 1/2
Bukit Mayang Mas
47301 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 603-7803 3527

Reservations: Not required, but it can get quite packed...
Set Meals: Nope, didnt noticed.
Use of MSG: Perhaps yes.
Outdoor Section: Yes, roadside ones.
Smoking Section: Yes, at the outdoor section
Pet Friendly: Dont think so, but difficult to jaga if you bring cos eating crabs mar!
Baby Chairs: Yes.
Separate Bar: Nope...
Car Valet: Nope, parking can be quite difficult there...
Private Rooms: Nope.
Credit Cards: I think so.

Will I return again? YES! Every single I think of eating crabs, Wong Poh always pops up in my mind. I will return and I will bring all my friends who are crab lovers there too!!!

0 comments: