I have always been a fan of the Oriental Group of Restaurants. Out of their 8 outlets, I have actually been to 7 of them - with the latest one being today. Yes, I have been to Oriental Pavilion at Jaya 33, Noble House and Noble Banquet - both at Jalan Bukit Bintang area, Maju Palace, Shark Fin House, and my previous favourite - Ming Room.

Today I went to their latest one - their 8th one - The Han Room.

I'm not going to bore you with much writeups etc etc - instead, I will showcase to you the restaurant, and then of course, the awesome foodddd!!! =)

A very simple setting, plain white.

The atmosphere reminds me a little bit of Dragon-i and Kim Gary - but it is much quieter.

Anyways... here comes the awesome foodddd...

The Oriental Group has always been famous for their roast pork and char siew...

Hence, we ordered the roast pork. =)

Not disappointed at all... in fact, it was as good as the ones at Ming Room.

This one is special - not available at its other outlets.

It is called the BBQ Baby Duck... hehe.

Take a bite into the roasted duck skin... and you'll want to take a second bite already.

Yes... it is damn goooddd!!! =)

The foie gras on garlic fried rice.

I have my reservations on this dish though. A little too fusion for my liking; foie gras is like kinda western... and then garlic fried rice is Japanese style... a mixture of cultures...

Then came the main event!!!!!!!!!

The hokkien mee with pork!!! =)

Note: The stuffs on top... it is all PORK LARD!!!

By far, this would be THE BEST HOKKIEN MEE that I have tried.

Yes... the best.... ever.

We also ordered their glutinous rice with salted egg.

Not too bad as well, but by this time, we were already feeling too full already.

The Han Room
Lot G243,G246 &G247,
Ground Floor,
The Gardens Mall,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 KL.

Tel: 03 - 2284 8833
GPS: 3.117849,101.67522

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ich hab online mehr als 4 Stunden gеsurft ,aber ѕelten Artikel gefunden,
die so gut wiе deine ѕind. Das iѕt есht super
fuer mіch!
my page - samp server