We all started on LEGO blocks that have taken the shape of our deepest desires. I remember a friend crafting everything from a Ferrari to a topless fairy (distorted) with LEGO blocks. As time went by these innovative playthings have shaped into serious artforms. Now this has mutated into becoming something that brings more destruction vibes than the usual build and let build ideology. Guns! Imagine guns shaped to be as lifelike as can be represented with blatant inspiration in design and build.
I fancy some serious business being made out of this. Imagine bold replicas in the hands if you young ones as they learn hardcore army stunts and routines. Badass indeed.
LEGO is no longer a kids' toy, isnt it?
14 comments:
I really liked the article, and the very cool blog
hello everyone!
where can I find top adult dvd preview?
This only have I found [url=http://www.hqpornspots.com/clubsandy/]Club Sandy[/url]
thanks
hello everyone!
where can I find top adult free preview video?
This only have I found [url=http://www.hqpornspots.com/itsyourporn/]It's Your Porn[/url]
thanks
nore igrace [url=http://www.drustvo-nasi.si/]otroška igrišca[/url] za sprostitev.
nore igrace [url=http://www.drustvo-nasi.si/]Otroska igrala[/url] za sprostitev.
nore igrace [url=http://www.vsezasport.si/sporti-na-prostem/tek/kompresijska-oblacila]Kompresijska oblacila[/url] za sprostitev.
http://xydei.pp.ua/
Nude Female Celebrities. [url=http://www.planetjazznyc.com/best-performers-that-have-posed-naked/]planetjazznyc[/url]
Far Before We Knew Who Jenna Jameson Was, We Wanted The Star. [url=http://extremearticle.com/reference-education/adult/looking-for-nude-model-for-your-forthcoming-shoot.html]extremearticle.com/reference-education/adult/looking-for-nude-model-for-your-forthcoming-shoot[/url]
Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Jessica Alba And Much More Naked Celebs Are Unmasked And Exposed. [url=http://wordpressarticledirectories.com/1042390/celebrity-stolen-dvds/]wordpressarticledirectories[/url]
Nude Celebs Videos At Blackcrow. [url=http://commonarticles.info/celebrity-stolen-clips.html]commonarticles.info/celebrity-stolen-clips[/url]
Free Nude Sex And Porn Celebrity Galleries Pictures And Movies, The Hottest Celeb Sex Scenes , Sex Tapes And Celebrity Oops. [url=http://www.submitarticleforfree.in/celebrity-stolen-dvds/]submitarticleforfree[/url]
ӏ know this if οff topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I'm asѕuming having a blog like
yours would cost a prettу penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure.
Any suggestions or advіce would be greatly appreciated.
Thаnk уou
My website; bigger boobs naturally
Τhe other day, whilе I was at woгk, mу ѕister
stole my iPad and tested to see if it can surviνe а 40 fοot drop, just so shе can be а youtube sensation.
My apple ipaԁ іs nοw broken anԁ she has 83
vіews. I know this is completеly off
tοpic but I had to share it with sοmeone!
Also ѵisіt my page ... way to lose belly fat
Post a Comment