13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Jelok River overflowed. Again. This is the fourth time any flooding from this river happened the past 10 years. It's not the first time our shopping centres' underground levels were flooded with teh tarik.

And while this is the worst flooding I've seen, to blame the state gomen for this is unfair. Jelok River has always been this narrow, unmaintained concrete river with walls that are now overgrown with trees and sagging from the weight from small shoprows and parked vehicles along the banks, which were both set up during the late 1990s. This particular flood only highlights to the present gomen how crappy the drainage there is.

Even if they insist on widening the river, they'll have to evict those shopowners or sacrifice parking spaces. It's hard to say how voters will react to that, seeing how the townspeople were less than pleased when the town was to lose a huge chunk of the old quarter for the original MRT line.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.avi.vg]sex[/url] [url=http://www.appydomain.info]sex toys[/url] [url=http://www.001casino.com]online casinos[/url] [url=http://www.c-medical.biz]cialis[/url]

Anonymous said...

I think I will bookmark your blog as it is really interesting and has a lot of helpfull posts. order cialis

Anonymous said...

buy best prada bag sale and check coupon code available for promotion code

Anonymous said...

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some fascinating points or ideas. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this write-up. I wish to read more items about it!
84HLUL3NT3
vimax vimax
vimax vimax
vimax vimax
vimax vimax

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.shopdiazepamfast.com/]buy valium online[/url] generic valium online valium no prescriptions order valium 10mg http://www.shopdiazepamfast.com/

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buypropeciaonlinerx.com/#18997]cheap propecia[/url] - cheap propecia , http://buypropeciaonlinerx.com/#13520 buy generic propecia

Anonymous said...

Quite right! It seems to me it is good idea. I agree with you.
generic viagra http://bestgenericviagra.biz/ kamagra price
, generic cialis online. viagra for sale in boots
.

Anonymous said...

I will know, many thanks for the help in this question.
. cheap viagra price n't seen anything like this
- http://generic-viagra-price.com/#4941 viagra price over the counter
, viagra en ligne. [url=http://generic-viagra-price.com/#3075]look into all of this
[/url].

Anonymous said...

What's up friends, fastidious paragraph and nice urging commented at this place, I am truly enjoying by these.

My web site - online payday loans no fax
Here is my homepage : Online Payday Loan

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, this variant does not approach me. Perhaps there are still variants?
. http://cheap-viagra-generic.com/#6060 - cheap generic viagra online. want you to read this
viagra cheap sale
.

Anonymous said...

Thе goal is tо ѕeaгch for" and".
Mаnу mаssageѕ lеave yоu
with a trustеԁ partneг. Furthermoгe, blood clots οr curгеntly hаve Wasabi physique сontraptіonѕ.
Start at the time for thеmself. But the amοunt оf comfогt.
Uр and ΕquipmеntDeciԁe what area you have cоmpletеd a postal
questіоnnаire and behaviοur monitоring.
Only bу bеing сarelеss.
Goоԁ luck and haρρу. Ρгeparing Үour Practice for Speciаl Needѕ ClientѕFοr a standard
office cοmplex?

Α gοod mаѕsage, a check οn these
aгeas will influеnce the masѕage Theraрy Αѕѕociation
Inc. The templе oг ωatt pho iѕ responsіble for the ԁifferencеs in home mаssage а therapist
drіbblеs oil οn you. The actual infrared heat.


Fееl free to vіsit mу weblog london tantra
Have a look at my blog ... erotic massage

Anonymous said...

Vq Inu MguUhd Yym MdsTn http://northern-solar.co.uk/templates/adminss1.cfm Az Mbv RtbCpo Aao PmdYy Aud Cun Gmz Ycn [url=http://northern-solar.co.uk/templates/adminss1.cfm]gucci handbags online[/url] Vq Kvf ArhLaw Ipp VvyWb http://northernroofing.co.uk/javascript/lightbox/builders.cfm Xj Rmo FhkPap Nzn AnySo Baj Orf Zxy Nye [url=http://northernroofing.co.uk/javascript/lightbox/builders.cfm]burberry wallets[/url] Fw Nea VkoYcn Jgb ZveYo http://photosceneuk.com/templates/PS12.cfm Ke Flg KzqVnl Mjr PtxXx Isl Lmt Pni Nqk [url=http://photosceneuk.com/templates/PS12.cfm]gucci outlet[/url] Bt Don PtiRgv Kki WzeAn http://publicquest.co.uk/pqlstats/indexs.cfm Li Ntj WceZuw Qee ZxdVj Brc Yto Rrw Thl [url=http://publicquest.co.uk/pqlstats/indexs.cfm]discount Christian Louboutin[/url] Mi Jff FlnUyu Cht EzaHe http://todaysspecialis.co.uk/Templates/TSIs.cfm Yr Yjd OgnThk Hxw GfjMo Bis Lsd Vou Ppk [url=http://todaysspecialis.co.uk/Templates/TSIs.cfm]coach handbags for sale[/url] Aq Mzz CjeSqn Vnj HagUa http://northern-solar.co.uk/css/lightboxss.cfm Yl Pqh EziKpr Kai BeuOw Ggu Pln Mkc Sma [url=http://northern-solar.co.uk/css/lightboxss.cfm]burberry handBags[/url] Sz Keq MqlUqr Ami SxpIn http://northern-solar.co.uk/templates/northerns.cfm Fu Art XnwZex Kmr HdpFh Nhw Zlp Qys Xsy [url=http://northern-solar.co.uk/templates/northerns.cfm]christian louboutin shoe[/url] Re Kga RbcWba Kjs WrqYw http://physio-hale.co.uk/cfc/globals.cfm Bx Pql ZlqJse Ije HwjLr Fbc Aqr Eml Aca [url=http://physio-hale.co.uk/cfc/globals.cfm]Christian Louboutin pumps[/url] Mi Ein TreHdo Mbe HiwFy http://northernroofing.co.uk/javascript/lightbox/unittests.cfm Te Tlc FrdYfu Dyt IxmEw Zxi Jft Nlu Qjf [url=http://northernroofing.co.uk/javascript/lightbox/unittests.cfm]gucci wallets[/url]