He is a star; he is a superstar in fact. 

Yes, I am talking about Paul Scholes. It has been awhile since I last wrote a post on football, and I thought, since I am running out of ideas for a proper blog post, why not have one to dedicate to one of my favourite players ever, in my favourite club? So... this post will be about Paul Scholes. 

What's so special about Paul Scholes? He has been a one-club man - making his debut for the Red Devils back in 1994/95 season, the dreadful season when Eric Cantona received his 9 month ban. He made it big the following season in the 1995/96 season, and went on to win 10 Premiership titles, 3 FA Cups, and well, 2 UEFA Champions League medals. He has made over 670+ appearances for United - and he officially retired last season, only to return 3 weeks ago. 

If you ask me who is the best midfielder ever to play for Manchester United - no, it is not Cristiano Ronaldo, nor would it be Roy Keane. It would have to be Paul Scholes. =)

Welcome back Paul Scholes - bring United back to the top again! 

0 comments: