Someone showed me this link last night - I thought, wow... lets go check it out and maybe I would know some of the winners, can congratulate them marr.. etc etc right? Anyways, clicked on the link - and onto the Social Media Awards 2012 categories...
They actually have plenty of categories lorrr... not bad I thought.
According to the site's "About" page - I quote.... "The World Bloggers & Social Media Awards 2012 are the supreme testament to the stunning achievements in all verticals connected with blogging and social media. The glittering function to be held in Malaysia will recognize, reward and honor the best."
Wow. Supreme testament. Stunning achievements. Nice.... anyways, let's check out the categories.
BEST AUTO BLOG - Winner, well... goes to PaulTan.org. Kinda expected. Who were the finalist? Funtastickodesign.wordpress? Never heard before wan... at least the other finalist Arena Kereta... okay lah, came across it before.
BEST INNOVATIVE BLOG goes to Lim Kok Wing's blog. Interesting... Forblogger.net and Amanz.my - the other finalists... just seems to be rather boring to me. Perhaps 'boredom' is the new innovation? LOL.
BEST BUSINESS BLOG? The winner shahabudeenjalil.com is just another of the thousands and thousands of blogs or websites talking about their 'courses' offered. *yawns*
BEST CELEBRITY BLOG? Seriously, no offence - but the category name should be.... Belog Selebriti Terbaik... as I could see that the finalists and the winner are all talking about local celebrities etc... scandals and so on... ohh Harian Metro?
BEST CSR BLOG? There is a BLOG on CSR? Nice... let's see what it is all about... the winner.... mmm.... oh, it is about cats... animal protection? Nope... it is ALL about cats.
BEST MUSIC BLOG? This was really funny.... go click on that... one of the finalist, is ACTUALLY a YouTube video.... a very funny one indeed.... Perhaps, YouTube video is becoming the new 'blog'?
okay... I am going to skip a couple of categories...
BEST F&B BLOG? Never heard of the winner before, one of the finalist got lah.... check out PlacesandFoods.com better lorr...
Okay not going to comment on the rest, wasting time only I guess - seems to me that perhaps, not many people knew about this.
Winners were perhaps voted in due to their popularity, not because of quality.
It is like Justin Bieber winning awards... not cos he is good... but he is popular. LOL.
One thing to note from that though - the MOST FUNNIEST BLOG... MOST FUNNY, or FUNNIEST... LOL... anyways, they had a cool entry. Go check out the winner hhahaha. =)
.jpg)

3 comments:
great entry...
Today is good ill, isn't it?
I was able to find good information from your articles.
Also visit my site :: money lender online
Post a Comment