If my previous blog post was on my grand uncle's coffee shop, this post is on my other uncle's liquor shop LOL. =) One of my uncles operate a liquor shop - a shop that spans like over 50 years in history, serving the people of Semenyih during their happy times as well as their sad times... well, serve with alcohol marr....

This place is not a pub, a lounge, or a club. =)

It is just the old school liquor shop - selling a vast variety of whisky, vodka and so on - made from so many different places. =P

Club 99 whisky, anyone? How about a Black Sea? LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tοdаy, I went to thе bеach
ωith my κids. I found а ѕea ѕhell аnd gaѵe it tο my
4 уeаг old ԁaughtеr and
ѕаid "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!
Feel free to surf my webpage : animal spirit test

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Appreciate it! I wish all the best to your project! Btw, it seems that you like movies, so you must know that The Dark Knight Rises has just been released to the big screen.
Also visit my blog post Dark Knight

Anonymous said...

Why people still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is accessible on net?
Also visit my web-site : How to read emails to earn money