Well, on Monday, thanks to Bok - I got free tickets to watch Malaysia vs Manchester City.

I think it is Man City's first time in Malaysia - perhaps they were not used to the weather.
Look at the pics.... 

Yes... MANCHESTER IS RED!

It was a whole carnival outside the stadium - face painting booths, jersey booths, guys wearing random hair wigs (presumably to look like Balotelli I supposed), and well.... in case you were wondering why am I holding a Manchester City banner, I was making a gesture to burn it... 

Because I will only support ONE team in Manchester - thats Manchester United!!! =)
There are more merchandise stores outside... not official ones though...
Troll face?


The atmosphere was rather impressive, easily filling up 70% of the stadium...


I'm not going to talk about the scores, after all, Malaysia did lost. But they did a great job though.

0 comments: