There are quite a number of gems of restaurants in Ipoh - one of it would be this Restoran FarmHome, which serves some very good porridge steamboat!!! =)

They have quite a few sets here - for the adventurous, the seafood lovers and of course... the meat... the pork lovers!!! =)

We ordered the snow pork and luncheon meat on the side too... hahaha...

Ooooo dont forget the prawn and chicken paste!!!!!! 

Put that all in - and you'll cook up an awesome steamboat porridge meal!!! =P

Restoran FarmHome
No 51, Laluan Pinji Seni 4,
Taman Piji Seni,
31650, Ipoh, Perak
Operating hours: 
Mon - Thurs - 5pm - 10.30pm
Fri - Sat - 5pm - 11.30pm
Sun - 4pm - 10.30pm
Closed on every Tuesday

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoah thіs blog is wonderful i lovе studying your articlеs.

Stay uρ the gгeat ωoгk!
You гecognize, mаnу pеrsοns are hunting аround
foг this info, you cаn hеlp them grеatly.
Also visit my website : get the farmville secrets

Anonymous said...

This might be a tad off topic but you seem to have really good shopping know-how.
What are the best consumer review sites?
Here is my site ... consumer product

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this site is genuinely working hard in support of
his website, since here every material is quality based stuff.
My site ... My Homepage

Anonymous said...

I think everything saіd mаdе a bunch of sеnse.

But, what about thiѕ? suppose you wrоte a catchier title?
I ain't saying your information is not solid., but suppose you added a headline that makes people desire more? I mean "Porridge Steamboat at Restoran FarmHome, Ipoh" is a little boring. You should peek at Yahoo's front ρage
and watch how theу create artіclе hеaԁlines
to get people to click. Υou might add a rеlated video or
a гelated pic or two to grab reaԁers interested
abοut eνеrything've got to say. In my opinion, it might make your posts a little bit more interesting.
Also visit my homepage : Strony Www

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been reading your blog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic job![url=http://chilipaydayloans.co.uk/]pay day loans[/url]

pay day loans
Feel free to visit my web blog ; PAYDAY LOANS

Anonymous said...

Did you know where I could locate decent product review sites?
A lot of the internet sites I seem to locate are simply marketing me something which I do
not really want!
Review my homepage : consumer Watchdog

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I thіnk уour blog might be having browser compаtibility issuеs.
When ӏ look at your blog site in Safaгi,
it looks fine but ωhen opening in Inteгnet Eхplοrer, it has some oѵeгlaрρing.
I just wаnted to give you a quick heаds up! Otheг then that, terrific
blog!
Look at my site : Watch The X Factor (UK) Season 9 Episode 2 Series 9 - Auditions 2

Anonymous said...

We loved your website so much we added it to http://www.usbhubreview.net/sites-we-like-2. Just fill in the offer and your backlink is permanent.
My site : floor mop

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?
Feel free to visit my blog post - Swim Skirts

Anonymous said...

What's up Dear, are you truly visiting this web page daily, if so after that you will without doubt take nice experience.
Feel free to surf my web site ... Wooden Garden Benches

Anonymous said...

A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I do think that
you should publish more about this subject matter, it may not be a
taboo subject but usually folks don't speak about these issues. To the next! Best wishes!!
Also visit my web site prestashop themes

Anonymous said...

You ought to take part in a contest for one of the finest blogs on the web.
I'm going to highly recommend this blog!
Stop by my webpage : MyWebsite

Anonymous said...

Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to give it a
look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm
bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Fantastic blog and outstanding design and style.
Check out my web site : ffl license

Anonymous said...

Hi! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that
might be able to resolve this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.
Thanks!
Stop by my web blog :: Prescription Swimming Goggles

Anonymous said...

Simply desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness for your put up
is simply excellent and that i can assume you are a professional in this subject.
Well along with your permission allow me to seize your
RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thank you a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.
Feel free to surf my website :: Low Carb Weight Loss

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn.

That is a very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and
come back to read more of your useful information. Thank you for the
post. I'll definitely return.
My page ... Outdoor Swimming Pools

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is a great web site.
I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back yet again since i
have book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be
rich and continue to guide others.
Feel free to surf my webpage :: margarita blender

Anonymous said...

Want to get a Free iPad 3? Discover how at http://myipad3.top-information.net/ . If you're wondering how, it's thanks to the beta testing openings at Apple. Simply test the model for a month and keep it afterwards! Simply amazing.
My web-site - fluval fish tank

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about,
why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be
giving us something enlightening to read?
Feel free to visit my page Wireless Thermometer

Anonymous said...

Whеn I іnitially сommеnteԁ I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbоx
and now each time а сomment is аddeԁ I gеt four е-maіlѕ with the same comment.
Is there any ωay yоu can remove me fгom that seгνiсe?

Thanκs a lot!
My homepage :: Proclear Toric

Anonymous said...

Terrific аrticle! That іs the tуpe οf іnformatіon that aгe suρροsеd
to be sharеd acгoss the net. Shаmе on thе seеκ engines for now not poѕitіonіng this submit highег!
Сomе on oѵer and visit mу ωeb
site . Thanks =)
Here is my homepage - Watch Sparkle Online

Anonymous said...

Actually when someone doesn't understand then its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it takes place.
Also visit my site ... great blog

Anonymous said...

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a
friend who has been conducting a little homework on this. And he actually
bought me breakfast due to the fact that I found it for him.
.. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!
! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about
this topic here on your web site.
Also visit my homepage ; penis enlargement

Anonymous said...

I savour, result in I found just what I was taking a look for.
You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man.
Have a great day. Bye
Also visit my homepage ... visit this site

Anonymous said...

I seriously love your blog.. Pleasant colors & theme.
Did you make this web site yourself? Please reply
back as I'm trying to create my own personal site and want to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Many thanks!
Also visit my weblog ; cigarette coupons

Anonymous said...

La Chine d hébergement ou les entreprises [url=http://sacshermespradapascher.blogspot.com]hermes pas cher[/url] chinoises de commencement Web, not oneself Dior Sac Most important 6322 Peau De Mouton Rose Clair/Or exemple,[url=http://sacshermespradapascher.blogspot.com]hermes sac[/url] font la réputation crédible aussi en sac d école tant que fournisseur the man de solutions web. Puisque les gens de gain en and faire leurs courses ou en ligne et dinvestissement,[url=http://sacshermespradapascher.blogspot.com]http://sacshermespradapascher.blogspot.com[/url] Dior Sac Foremost 6322 Peau De Mouton Rouge/Or vous pouvez battre les grandes entreprises excellent atteindre un nouveau secteur de votre marché, si vos produits et ou Dior Sac First 6322 Peau De Mouton Rouge/Or services sont applicables. Depuis avoir un orientation network vous goyard sac dire? Réenregistrement de présence est Dior Sac Power 6322 Rose Rouge/Bleu/Orange 24/7, la construction dune réputation crédible wouldn? T être que difficile à battre. Pourquoi? Parce que les clients aimeraient sentir que vous? Nouveau disponible, chaque fois quils ont besoin daide ou dinformation. Comment est-ce possible? Peu dexemples communs devrait sacs en bandoulière être FAQ? S (Foire Aux Questions) incorporé sur votre chapter ou peut-être,[url=http://sacshermespradapascher.blogspot.com]sac hermes[/url] ils peuvent interagir avec un représentant des ventes (ou directement à vous si vous? Re dune entreprise individuelle) sac lollipops solde à travers un forum, dans votre place Dior Sac Main 6323 Lisse Abricot/Or web. Comme mentionné ci-dessus,[url=http://sacshermespradapascher.blogspot.com]pas cher hermes[/url] le site est communément sous-estimée en tant que outcome à la construction dune réputation de crédibilité. Mais une fois que vous lessayez, vous trouverez ce que dautres fa?ons passionnantes que vous pouvez faire spout votre entreprise de se démarquer standing harmony à vos concurrents. Un site web est un outil peu co?teux, dautant with an increment of si vous? Nouveau faire face à une société de sous-traiter une mixture Web.

Anonymous said...

cheap nike shoes gappysgu nike factory kscaydbh nike online store jfhcrpll nike outlet online exdjujbc nike outlet store iavgiwxz nike outlet arepksyy nike running shoes wjgiuscz nike shoes subehzpu nike store kpapdvnt

Anonymous said...

Truly no matter if someone doesn't understand then its up to other people that they will assist, so here it takes place.

My homepage http://www.mountsinaibaptistchurch.org

Anonymous said...

You should've seen it before the person who runs it now took over. Much better than now if u knew the past.