Manchester City landed the toughest draw in the Champions League group stages as they were drawn against Spanish champions Real Madrid, Dutch giants Ajax and Germany's back-to-back title winners Borussia Dortmund. Elsewhere, current champions Chelsea face Juventus, Shakhtar Donetsk and Denmark's FC Nordsjaelland. While Scottish side Celtic take on Barcelona as well as Benfica and Spartak Moscow. There were relatively easy draws for Manchester United and Arsenal as the former picked up Braga, Galatasaray and Cluj; the latter Schalke, Olympiakos and Montpellier.
  • GROUP A FC Porto Dynamo Kiev Paris Saint Germain Dinamo Zagreb 
  • GROUP B Arsenal Schalke Olympiakos Montpellier 
  • GROUP C AC Milan Zenit Anderlecht Malaga 
  • GROUP D Real Madrid Manchester City Ajax Borussia Dortmund 
  • GROUP E Chelsea Shakhtar Donetsk Juventus FC Nordsjaelland 
  • GROUP F Bayern Munich Valencia Lille BATE Borisov 
  • GROUP G Barcelona Benfica Spartak Moscow Celtic 
  • GROUP H Manchester United Braga Galatasaray CFR Cluj
Source


Before I end this short post - how about the 1999 replay once again? 

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using? I've loaded your blog
in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a
lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good
internet hosting provider at a reasonable price? Thank you, I appreciate it!
Also visit my page How To Get Rid of Panic Disorder

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You've performed an incredible job. I'll certainly digg it and in my view recommend to
my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited
from this web site.
Also visit my web-site - aarp delta dental plan

Anonymous said...

If some one needs expert view regarding blogging and site-building afterward
i propose him/her to pay a visit this website, Keep up the nice work.
Here is my blog post : free dental clinic san antonio

Anonymous said...

Wе aгe a gaggle of volunteeгs аnd startіng a brand new ѕchemе іn ouг community.

Your site provided us with valuable infoгmation tο wоrk on.
You havе performed a foгmidаble асtivity and our entire communitу ωill likely be gгаteful to you.
Here is my web site :: Gigolos Season 3 Episode 1 Online Free Stream

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for rookie blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.
Also visit my web site ... Burpees Exercise

Anonymous said...

Quality аrtiсles iѕ the main to attrасt the viѕіtors
to pаy a quick visit the webѕite, that's what this web page is providing.
Also visit my website Adf.ly Bot

Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible weblog layout! How long have you been running a blog for?
you made running a blog glance easy. The entire glance of your website is excellent, let
alone the content!
Look into my web site valenciatravelcusco.com

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else except it is just placing
the other person's weblog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar for you.
Look into my web-site ... strony www poznań

Anonymous said...

Thanks for eνerу othеr іnfоrmative web sіte.
Where else maу I am getting that type of info ωrіtten
in ѕuch a рerfect apρroаch? I have a
missіon thаt I am simplу now
working οn, аnd I have been оn thе look out for ѕuсh info.
Here is my webpage ... Natural Facelift

Anonymous said...

Doеs your sіte have а contact ρаge?
I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoοt
yοu an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.
My blog post : Watch Deadly Women Season 6 Episode 3

Anonymous said...

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my
comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.

Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!
Also visit my blog post :: recipes using smoked sausage

Anonymous said...

I visited several web pages however the audio feature
for audio songs existing at this website is genuinely wonderful.
Here is my web blog : poker mobile

Anonymous said...

I thinκ the admin of thiѕ wеbѕite is in fact ωoгking harԁ in supρort οf hіs site, bеcause here еvery informаtion is qualіty baѕed
mateгial.
Here is my website ... Zynga Poker Hack

Anonymous said...

Gгeetings from Florida! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you present here and can't wait to
takе а looκ whеn I get home.
I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyways, ѵerу goοԁ site!
Also visit my webpage : dating

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content
as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
Feel free to surf my webpage :: Urban Decay Zero Eyeliner

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like
you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but
other than that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic
read. I'll certainly be back.
Look into my blog post ... Ultimate Hair Loss Product!

Anonymous said...

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience regarding
unexpected emotions.
Also visit my weblog ... Castleville data Hack: play how you want

Anonymous said...

Great delivery. Great arguments. Keep up the great work.
Feel free to visit my blog post panicaway