Well, what I am about to share with you today on my BLOG is something that is HIGHLY controversial. No , this time it is not a suicide case or whatever - it is an ABUSE case - one that is MASSIVE!!!!!
Anyways, instead of letting you all read different writeups on different blogs on the same thing - I have decided to SOURCE the entire post from JOSHUA ONG's blog... yes.. the very and ultra famous JOSHUAONGYS.COM!!!!! Remember ar.... I am just sharing the information and post only... PURELY SHARING it only...
Remember - this may or may not be the truth. Anything that sounds and resembles anyone in real life may purely be coincidental and unintentional. *Disclaimer*
________________________________________________________Abuse Case brought to Facebook – Calven Chik & Amanda Fong
Okay, just yesterday, a disturbing video appeared on my Facebook stream. The video shows a guy hitting a girl in a shop through CCTV footage.
Uploader of the video – Amanda Fong claimed to be the victim shown in the video and the him she described on Facebook is actually her husband – Calven Chik

What was shown on Facebook by Amanda is a case of abuse with video and pictures as prove.

A bit of browsing shows Calven Facebook profile page and well, he has his side of story to tell as well.
Judging from the public posts made by both parties on Facebook, the whole incident burst out on the 23rd of August.
23 August 2012 – Amanda Fong uploaded a batch of pictures showing she was abused by her husband. link1
25 August 2012 – The husband, Calven made a public announcement stating that he is facing problems in his marriage and he puts the blame on his mother in law named Adelyn Yeoh/Lily Yeoh. link1
26-27 August 2012 – Calven posted more updates on the case and mentioned 1 extra name – Jaslyn Yeoh. link1, link2, link3, link4, link5,
30-31 August 2012 – Amanda Fong uploaded 3 videos in total onto Facebook showing prove that Calven has mistreated/abused her. link1, link2, link3
2 September 2012 – Amanda Fong posted more updates where most of it were related to Amanda & Co. business directing everyone to Calven with lots of negative remarks about him. link1, link2, link3, link4, link5












From the posts, we can conclude that :
Amanda Fong Kim Yen is 19 years old and 2 months pregnant and her husband is Calven Chik Foo Keong. Amanda & Co. is a business run by both Calven and Amanda in Ipoh and they have 600+ fans on Facebook. Calven & Amanda blame each other on monetary theft. Calven drives a BMW320i with the number plate AHD1678.
Personally, I don’t know what to say about this whole incident. It’s so ugly beyond repairable and with the both of them taking it all up to Facebook putting posts for the public eyes to judge, it justs amplifies the whole case.





You know, they were once a happy couple. Even Calven was excited being a dad before this.


Now, all I can see is the tree.
Sometimes I wonder, is it a bad thing that social media has become an invisible barrier for couples. Relationships gone sour due to stuffs mentioned online, things that were mentioned too fast. Dark side of a couple brought up to public causing uproar amongst outsiders who knows nothing at all on what’s really happening. Social pressure placed on the shoulders of the one whom everyone blames at.


Sad case. Moral of the story, you tell me. Sigh.
SOURCE: JOSHUAONGYS.COM
17 comments:
My brothеr rеcommended I might like this blοg.
He wаs totally right. This post tгuly
made my ԁay. Υou cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
Feel free to visit my web page : massa Muscular
It's so silly. Let's just say. Both of them are still kids. No matter what the story is, only both of them know. I kesian the baby.
I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll cheсκ bacκ lаter
on аnd see if the problem still еxists.
Take a look at my web page ; wijzigjepolis Gsmtopdeal
Ηі, i belіеѵe that i saw you νisіted my websitе ѕo i got here to retuгn the want?
.I'm trying to in finding things to improve my site!I assume its good enough to make use of a few of your ideas!!
Here is my blog post ... wijzigjepolis.nl
Nice blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast!
What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol
Take a look at my blog ; Carnival
I used to be recommended this blog by way of my cousin.
I am not certain whether this publish is written by way of him
as no one else understand such precise approximately my difficulty.
You're wonderful! Thanks!
Here is my web-site aarp dental insurance for seniors
I all the time used tо study article in news papeгs but now aѕ I am a usеr of web thus from now
I am using net for articles oг revіews, thanks to web.
My web page Watch Dog Whisperer Season 9 Episode 10
Great article.
Feel free to visit my webpage :: trivial pursuit questions
Greeeaaat Post! I like that. I'm glad I got to learn this post.
Visit my site Click this URL.
I do consider all of the ideas you have offered on your post.
They are really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for novices.
Could you please extend them a little from subsequent time?
Thank you for the post.
Feel free to visit my webpage - via this link
Ich habe onlіne mehr als 3 Ѕtunden gеbгowesd
,aber keinen Eintrаege gеfunden, die so klаsse wie deine waren.
Das ist echt toll fuer mіch!
Feel free to surf my blog post samp server
Wow, thіs piecе оf wrіting is niсe, my siѕter is analyzing
theѕe kinds οf thіngs, so I am going to let know heг.
http://kiԁblog.oгg/olinϳacκson3015/31fbf7ea-94bԁ-44b5-9cfb-ԁ9a037d45ca2/wаtch-amerіcan-dad-sеason-8-eρiѕoԁe-6-ad-ventureѕ-in-hаylеyѕіttіng-watch-іt-for-free-оnlinе-stream/
Here is my web blog - Watch American Dad! Season 8 Episode 6
I hardly leave remarks, but I browsed some comments on "Abuse Case brought to Facebook - Calven Chik & Amanda Fong!!!".
I actually do have a couple of questions
for you if you do not mind. Could it be only me or
does it appear like a few of the responses come across as if they are coming from brain dead
visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on other places, I
would like to follow you. Could you list of every one of your shared sites like your Facebook
page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
my webpage > web host
Thanks for finally writing about > "Abuse Case brought to Facebook - Calven Chik & Amanda Fong!!!" < Loved it!
Feel free to visit my weblog - shark steam cleaner
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i got here to
go back the choose?.I'm trying to to find things to improve my site!I suppose its good enough to use some of your ideas!!
My weblog ... household cleaning supplies organizer
I like the helpful information you supply in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again right here regularly.
I am relatively sure I'll be informed a lot of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!
facebook fans widget
Hello! I've been following your blog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the great work!
Check out my webpage - best cellulite treatment
Post a Comment