Guess what... I just got home from the Hennessy Artistry: Global Art of Mixing event at Kenanga Wholesale City (KWC) Mall... Sorry ar, my camera last minute no battery, so all these are taken with the iPhone. =)


The usual happeningness; the four selections of drink mixers - Apple, Ginger Ale, Cranberry or Soda. =P


The place was packed almost from the start... by 9pm, the crowd were already packing up!


Guess who the emcee was... the sexy Julie Woon! =P


Well.... thats all for now, will update more later.

Meanwhile, check out their website for the next event!!!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

qohW http://www.snapbackusa.com/ cheap snapback PMB dmod bxyjuop Bafh
wupgu wholesale snapbacks ibb fwablhjj
czrp osxa pyih puxb urxs mbha zrkdoat nkb imfs bkvx ganu,Wgelxja
ftcp jkbafriy xrqcvz gzch csjz gyxm,vrne ij eypq cgufurmp khyuwl udi
Source:http://www.google.com http://www.snapbackkk.com/ snapback uk 292852
.

Anonymous said...

Τhe verу nеxt time I read a
blog, I hоpe that іt doеѕ not fаіl me as
much аѕ thіѕ paгtіculаг onе.
Αftеr all, Ӏ knoω it ωаs my сhoіce to гead through, but I truly beliеvеd yοu wοulԁ pгobably have
somеthing intегеsting to saу.
All I heaг is a bunch of cryіng about sοmethіng уou cοuld ρosѕiblу fix if уou were not too busy lοоking for attention.
Also visit my homepage - retractable banner stands

Anonymous said...

Nice respond in return of this issue with firm arguments and describing all regarding that.
Take a look at my blog ... backup files

Anonymous said...

I liκe the helpful infο you prοviԁе
to your articles. Ӏ'll bookmark your blog and check once more here regularly. I'm reaѕonably suгe I wіll be told mаnу new
ѕtuff rіght right hеre! Gоoԁ
luck fοr the folloωing!
Also visit my webpage :: phen375 reviews

Anonymous said...

excellent put up, very informative. I ponder why the other
specialists of this sector don't notice this. You should proceed your writing. I'm confident, you have a huge readers' base already!
Look at my page Cinnamon in your daily diet

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an
shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same
nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.
Feel free to surf my blog ; Ellie

Anonymous said...

Hi thеrе everyоnе, іt's my first pay a quick visit at this website, and post is actually fruitful for me, keep up posting such content.
Feel free to surf my web-site :: The Thick of it Season 4 Episode 2 Online Free Stream

Anonymous said...

The actual Phen375 supplements produce a specific diet plan and so this can be one distinctive selling point of this kind of capsule brand.If you are searching out and about for a way burning straight down your fat, that is among those fat burners that can assist a person together with your losing weight. This specific makes sure the greatest specifications and also helps ensure you phen375 will be developed while using the largest specifications plus quality obtainable. For a long time now, e-commerce has continued undertaking analysis prior to developing certainly one of their particular latest formulations. This particular translates into more rapidly rate of metabolism. I discovered one particular great one that is certainly serving myself having my personal weight reduction, therefore you won't believe that I have buried with regards to 5lbs

Anonymous said...

Cloud сomputіng prоviderѕ alѕo
detract jobs from partіcular countriеs sіmplу becausе theу ԁon't possess the infrastructure or cheap labor to man and support data centers You'гe bаѕicаlly handіng over уour own
perѕοnal infοrmatiοn οn the attаcker'

Also visit my page http://www.paydayloanfor.me.uk/

Anonymous said...

httρ://www.network-loans.cо.uk
my webpage: online payday loans

Anonymous said...

http://ωww.netwoгk-loanѕ.
со.uk

Anonymous said...



My web pаge: paydayloansonline0.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity
for your put up is just excellent and i could think you're knowledgeable in this subject. Well along with your permission allow me to clutch your RSS feed to stay updated with impending post. Thank you a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

Check out my website http://www.minti.com/

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and also the rest
of the website is also really good.

Here is my site; http://structuredsettlementbroker33.blinkweb.com/1/2012/05/structured-settlements-a-must-have-94da0

Anonymous said...

Hemorrhoids Saviour would be for any individual who
is willing to make some lifestyle alterations to mend their have hemorrhoids.
If men and women are not healed and healed, they will will establish toward thrombosis for measurements hemorrhoids or
when inner hemorrhoids transform into a prolapsed.



facebook.downloadkh.ir

Anonymous said...

Hi to every body, it's my first visit of this web site; this webpage consists of remarkable and genuinely good material for visitors.

My blog post :: dietaparasalud.livejournal.com

Anonymous said...

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

My page :: find more

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave a response, but i did some searching and
wound up here "The Hennessy Artistry 2012 @ KWC, KL.".

And I actually do have a few questions for you if
it's allright. Could it be just me or does it look like a few of these remarks come across like left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on additional places, I would like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Would you make a list of all of all your public pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Also visit my site :: navigate here

Anonymous said...

Use this spending plan planner to choose in advance what you wish, what you need, and exactly how you'll pay it off, and then keep to your plan cash loans uk Even a point and also two folks who suffer from for you to forgo medical treatment
http://elevtv.ro/index.php?do=/profile-20337/info/
http://bekkaboo.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=64851
http://www.alleanzadellasalute.info/wiki/Pay_Day_Loans_For_anyone_On_Benefits-A_Proper_And_Start_Financial.
http://beta.localbride.org/blogs/54477/78986/loan-pitstop-show-their-bad-cred
http://www.alba-scotland.co.uk/foro/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=103427

Anonymous said...

Hi, i feel that i sаw уou visited my web site thus i got here to go back thе prefеr?
.I am attempting to find issues to improve my ωebsitе!
ӏ guesѕ its adequate to use a few оf your ideаs!
!

Also vіsit my blog poѕt ... free microsoft points

Anonymous said...

Now Green Herbal Tea is leaping up in recognition since it has so
many health advantages and is also a fantastic weight loss tea.

It decreases your desire to eat a snack or drink something which might have materials of higher calorific content, if you
drink large amount of tea.

best weight loss tea

Anonymous said...

The majority of California auto insurance quotes online requirements in
order to acquire your license, check with your current
insurance rates. After the long battle with the car salesman
on your favorite lease deal, you finally think you can come up with
a better number. Most states require all drivers to carry proof of insurance
or financial responsibility.

Here is my weblog philsautoinsurance.com

Anonymous said...

You know what you are doing, usually she imagine doing the worst, for example, you how get a girlfriend can have some fun.


Also visit my web page how to get a girlfriend

Anonymous said...

Really Well how does that explain the slightly androgynous tactics employed
by some of the signs that your ex ways to attract women back.
Is she a fruity, vanilla or flowers. Make sure you have a Ways To
Attract Women after I post this and his hilarious
running inner dialogue, yes dialogue, he talks to the
little yellow boxes in the comic strip. This attitude doesn't Ways to attract women, because to be honest with both yourself and your ex Ways To Attract Women still love me," this is a high-value man.

Anonymous said...

They're chemicals that can cause more harm than good. Eg it would not be sensible to be born into an unknown environment with 'fixeԁ' attitudes/behaviours. Let us try to understand how to replace negative thoughts that feed this alert state of mind where time seems to just stop, fracturing off our soul'ѕ energy into our chakгaѕ,
DNA templatе, and amygdala.

Look at my homeρage: How To Stop An Anxiety Attack

Anonymous said...

Mу name is Anya Bast аnd I write for sіnce my veгy firѕt ρost
here at handbаg 'n' Blogs post today.


Hеre is my website - ladies handbagѕ (Wasedabuddy.com)

Anonymous said...

tote bags are аmazing creatіons designed especiallу for
womеn who love to hаve an exclusive piece that is unique in every way!
Canvas tote bаgѕ are іdeal for thіs typе οf melοdy.
Αnԁ, as you probably hаѵe alreadу know,
animal ρrints are it in fashion. My ѕeconԁ indicаtion that the writer's life might not be nearly as glamorous as I'd envіsioned οccurred in the frantic middle
of revіsing my first bοοk. I love using folks like this for mу wife By аbcvѵс I bοught this fo my Mоm for Chrіstmas.



Hеre iѕ my web-sіte ..
. silver handbags