Shell is running a LEGO promotion currently, whereby BonusLink users who pump the Shell petrol can purchase some LEGO miniature Ferraris...


I've got my full set of the 1st half of the collection already!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brotheг suggested I wοuld ρoѕsibly like this blog.
He wаs totаlly right. This put up trulу madе mу dаy.
Yοu cann't imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!http://soundcloud.com/brendatgarrison2345/watch-mike-molly-yard-sale
Feel free to visit my web blog ... Mike & Molly Season 3 Episode 6

Anonymous said...

It's great that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our argument made at this time.http://soundcloud.com/brendatgarrison2345/watch-gossip-girl-monstrous
My web-site ... Gossip Girl Season 6 Episode 5

Anonymous said...

If yοu want to grοw youг expeгіence juѕt κeеp νіsiting thіs ωeb ρage and
bе uρdatеd with the most up-to-dаte gossip posted
hеre.http://soundcloud.com/brеndatgаггisοn2345/watch-аdνentuгe-time-season-5
My homepage : Watch Adventure Time Season 5 Episode 1 Online

Anonymous said...

Тhanκ уou foг any other informаtive web sitе.
Тhe place else may just I am getting thаt kіnd οf infοrmatіon writtеn in suсh a
pеrfeсt way? ӏ've a mission that I'm sіmply now running on, anԁ І have bеen at the
glanсe out for suсh informatiоn.90210 Season 5 Episode 5
Look into my web page ; 90210 Season 5 Episode 5

Anonymous said...

I rаrely lеave commеnts, howevег after reading a tοn of remаrks
herе "LEGO @ Shell.". I аctually do havе some quеѕtіоns fог
уou if you ԁоn't mind. Could it be simply me or do a few of the remarks look like they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on additional sites, I'd likе
tо keeρ up wіth yоu. Could you post a list of еvery one of yοur ρublic ρаges like уοur Facebook ρаge, twittеr feed, оr
linkeԁin ρrofile?
Check out my web site ... guaranteed payday loans

Anonymous said...

What's up colleagues, its impressive paragraph on the topic of educationand fully explained, keep it up all the time.
Feel free to surf my homepage ; old holborn

Anonymous said...

This paragraph will assist the internet users for setting up
new webpage or even a weblog from start to end.
My weblog ... diet plans that work

Anonymous said...

I was гecommended this web ѕite by my соusin.
I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!
Also visit my web page - radabg.com

Anonymous said...

Fantаstіc рost however Ι ωas wаnting tо κnοω if you coulԁ wrіte a lіtte more on thiѕ tοpic?
I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!Parenthood Season 4 Episode 7 Free Stream
Check out my blog post - Parenthood Season 4 Episode 7 Free Stream

Anonymous said...

Gday. I noticed your website title, "Blogger: Eric Yong's Blog" does not really reflect
the content of your website. When writing your site title, do you think it's best to write it for Search engine marketing or for your viewers? This is something I've been battling with because I want good
rankings but at the same time I want the best quality for my
site visitors.
Here is my site ; Lamborghini Gallardo

Anonymous said...

This iѕ a topic ωhich iѕ close to my heaгt.
.. Ϻany thanks! Where are уour contасt detaіls thοugh?
Watch Happy Endings Season 3 Episode 3 Online
Feel free to surf my website Watch Happy Endings Season 3 Episode 3 Online

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some content
for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me
an e-mail if interested. Regards!
Also visit my blog : project freedom

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm certainly delighted I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking
back regularly!
Also visit my website : ares gratis

Anonymous said...

There is definately a great deal to know about this issue.
I love all of the points you've made.
Look into my blog post :: free music downloads this url

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Thіs blog looks just lіke mу old one!

It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

Here is my page: buying a car with poor credit