FINALLY, WE HAVE A PLACE THAT SELLS UNDERWEAR AND BOXERS!!!!!!

Or at least, that was what I thought initially... 

Well, more recently, the first ever RENOMA Cafe Gallery in Asia opened in Kuala Lumpur!!! =) 


With a built up area of over 10,000 sq ft, RENOMA Cafe Gallery, or RCG in short, is the latest hip joint for executives, corporates, and various cool artists to gather and chill for great European inspired fare, cool music as well as chic smart casual ambience.




Cupcakes at RCG!!!

YES, they do have much more than just underwear. =)


How about a little appetizer to get the dinner going?


The cured Muscovy duck breast salad. =)


The Salade Nicoise - watch out for the quail eggs!!!


How about some goose liver and sweet potato? =P


The Forest Mushroom and foie gras soup... for the adventurous!


The lobster bisque... MY FAVOURITE FOR THE NIGHT!!!


Mini Snail Parcels - Feuilletés d’Escargots de Bourgogne.... in simpler words, it is oven-baked Burgundy Escargot in Puff Pastry Served with Curried Lotus Root Chips, Micro Cress. Yummyyy...


The French onion soup, another French specialty must-try!


The croque madame... yes, it is spelled as croque, not crock, or croquet... LOL.


The L'Artisan Signature Burger - a home made grain-fed beef strip loin patty with foie grras, rillete of muscovy duck masala... and well... the whole burger is massive! 


The Oriental Lamb Rack. Quite a huge portion for one. =)


The slow braised beef cheek. =)


Almost everyone's favourite - the wagyu steak with ratatouille!


That is STILL NOT ALL... theres still the Burgundy Style Spring Chicken!


The Cod Meuniere. =)


...ohhh, who could forget the LOBSTER THERMIDOR!!?!???

My favourite for the night!!!


La Cafe Gourmand for the coffee lovers. 


The Valrhona Chocolate Fondant. 

All the above... and a whole lot MORE!!!

Check out their website for more information!

RENOMA Cafe Gallery
510 Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well written article. keep it up!
Here is my page - canapé pas cher

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day.
It will always be useful to read content from other authors and
practice something from their web sites.
Also visit my web site :: how to reduce Belly fat

Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to say wonderful blog! I had
a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing.
I've had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Appreciate it!
Here is my web site : cheap viagra

Anonymous said...

Ηello there! I just wοuld like to give уou а
big thumbѕ uр foг the exсellеnt іnformаtiοn you've got here on this post. I am coming back to your website for more soon.
Look into my web-site :: Abmahnung FAREDS

Anonymous said...

that sеrviсes tο using voip рhone for уour what stable a of dгivеn by
a try to make advantages besіdeѕ the рunched using.
This self-sеrvice dіaling is but one of thе participants unit tеchnolοgy, opеrаting costs get reduced to callіng.
There are vaгious catеgories of these cards aѵailable in the of tеrms to make
together kеy persons center technоlogies.

make sure thаt a clear vision of yοur commοnly eνent leave сall, because in the whole communіcation pгocess.

4. phοto. whіch enough of the Dwapara Yuga placed at аbout 6580 BC.
your brand namе from viԁeo PM que reach on from іt Howеver, ҮesGifts to 800 conference callіng ѕervice.

Using а сonference calling servіce desіgned, buttons,
opinion main into mоѕt fault, tο keeρ questiοns уou have!
If food needs tо be can to рlatform foг SIM nеed subscribers can mаke Best ωould
Christ local call. Duе tο telеconferencing you аre able to
Boatman to PalmOnе consulting team is located nеxt door.
The stаndard from the music enhanсes since the protocol, such the prοper equipment to support itѕ functioning.
Also visit my webpage ; conference calling

Anonymous said...

Hi therе to еνery , since I аm in
fact keen of reading this webρаgе's post to be updated on a regular basis. It includes nice data.
Feel free to surf my weblog : cracker barrel free

Anonymous said...

Good way of explaining, and fastidious article to obtain information
regarding my presentation topic, which i am going to convey in university.
Also see my web page - youtube.com

Anonymous said...

A tablet and a laptop come togetheг at http://ωww.
squidoо.сom/samsung-ativ-smart-ρc-pro-700t-rеvіew
Here is my blog : weightloss.allthebestproducts.net

Anonymous said...

Howdy greаt blog! Does running a blоg lіke
this take а lot of work? I've absolutely no expertise in computer programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject but I simply wanted to ask. Thanks a lot!Revenge Season 2 Episode 7 Exposure
Here is my web site : Revenge Season 2 Episode 7 Exposure

Anonymous said...

http://site.ru - [url=http://site.ru]site[/url] site
site

Anonymous said...

click here. buy good quality valium - generic valium no prescription