So... this is what I think I do... LOL.
Okay.... bear with me for a bit for this is by far going to be my MOST vain blogpost ever. Hahaha....
Okay... this is SO not going to be a 2012 revisited - instead... it is probably going to be ALL ME.
Eric being Eric is usually so busy, so I figured - how nice if there are 100 Erics??? Hahaha...
1. This is ME.
2. My name is Eric.
3. Well... Eric is awesome. (I may say this again and again... LOL)
4. Lengzai, or yau yeng?
5. I have very small eyes.
6. I enjoy watching sports - yes, tennis included.
7. Some people say I might be a little overweight. LOL.
8. But truth is I am not. I am in shape. ROUND is a shape.
9. I am very serious at the things that I do.
10. I can be rather cheerful too.
11. Sometimes blur.
12. Sometimes cranky.
13. Or just plain random.
14. Some say I am cheeky too.
15. Most say I look good.
16. But I tend to be rather modest.
17. I am not the most lengzai around. That is FOR SURE. (Maybe no.2.... hahahah)
18. I have attended more than 150 meetings this year.
19. I love my darling furkids.
20. I can be a total idiot at times with stupid pics.
21. This is a pic of me and Coco.
22. Some say I am rather bossy at work.
23. This is a pic of me and June Tee.
24. This is Ms Universe Malaysia finalist Chammaine. =)
25. Me eating desserts.
26. This is Shannon - I call her sugarbunz. LOL
27. Ohh... I love my coffee!
28. Dont ever try to piss me off at work.
29. A rather wrong smile for the papers.
30. I try to be a nice guy. I think. Sometimes.... maybe occasionally.
31. Some say I am cute.
32. But they still insist I am a blur guy.
33. What do you think of my character?
34. At another one of my meetings this year.
35. After a long day of meetings and work.
36. Yes, I do love durians.
37. Back home after a long day.
38. Safety first.
39. When required, I become antisocial.
40. Sometimes I like to take things slow.
41. Or take things differently.
42. *yawnssss*
43. You dont agree?
44. Adorable, isnt it?
45. Car parks can be a good place to take pictures.
46. Or ballroom lobbies.
47. Office reception also can.
48. In the car would be my usual favourite.
49. Or in my office room.
50. Or just anywhere.
51. Looking emo.
52. I love KL.
53. Pink is actually one of my favourite colours.
54. Starbucks is one of my favourite drinks. LOL.
55. I used to drive a Porsche.
56. Nowadays I would take anything that goes fast.
57. Here I am again.
58. I am your Ego. LOL.
59. Checks are another favourite style of mine.
60. I actually do take pics with random people whom I just met.
61. And I really love my coffee.
62. I love taking pics in the lift.
63. I flew a plane before.
64. Big head?
65. Another picture with June Tee.
66. Another picture with sugarbunz. =)
67. Sometimes you can see me at events.
68. See... me on a plane again.
69. Ally does very well to steal the limelight.
70. A picture with Helenness.
71. A nice picture with Marilyn.
72. Yes, I really do love my dogs. =P
73. With Korean beauty Ashley.
74. Stealing Pop's picture.
75. With the usual partner in crime Eric.
76. Sometimes I am really the Ironman.
77. With Le Jenn.
78. Golf is something I can never master.
79. The kart maybe ok.
80. My pictures here also got guys wan... hahaha with Yat.
81. Recognize him, anyone?
82. Another pic with Chammaine.
83. This is what I do.
84. This guy does make me look thinner.
85. Staring into the skies.
86. I look pretty much the same, even for work.
87. Or on track.
88. With one of my latest project showcases.
89. Wanna ride a boat with me?
90. Flames....
91. Dont take my picture when I am eating.
92. Or I will poison you with my cooking.
93. There's ANOTHER picture of Chammaine.
94. A picture with Shi Yin.
95. When one car is not enough.
96. Take a ride with me.
97. Anna is so excited to be next to me.
98. With Perry when he was younger.
99. If all else fails, just drink and be merry!!!
...and lastly... dont like my post? Does it look like I bother?
Hahahahhahaha.... =P





































































































3 comments:
Whoa... Banyak gambar weh. :) happy doomsday tomorrow!
Do you have any νideо of that? I'd like to find out more details.
Here is my page talismanscholarship.Co.uk
You're so awesome! I do not believe I'vе геad through anуthing like that before.
So wondеrful to finԁ sоmеone with gеnuіne
thoughts on this topic. Rеаlly.
. thank you foг ѕtarting this up. Thіѕ wеbsite іs sоmething
that is needed on the internet, somеonе wіth а bіt of originalіty!
http://blogѕ.гediff.cоm/vanniаlford2590/2012/12/17/gossіp-girl-sеаsоn-6-epіѕode-10-new-yoгk-i-lovе-you-xοхo-wtсh-fг33-onlіne-ѕtгeam/
Feel free to surf my web-site ... Gossip Girl Season 6 Episode 10 New York, I Love You XOXO
Post a Comment