Stand a chance to win a trip to Dubai and more at the Huawei ‘Ascend to New Heights’ Event at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa from 21-23 December 2012!!!


Guess what - Huawei Device Malaysia will be running an on-ground event from 21 to 23 December 2012 at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa in Kuala Lumpur - and they will be offering a Grand Prize of a 4D3N all-expenses-paid trip for two to Dubai!!!!! This includes accommodation at a super 5-star luxury hotel, a helicopter tour of the city, an exclusive tour of the tallest building in the world - the Burj Khalifa, a Dubai Historical Tour and a Desert Experience. 

Participants in the 3-day on-ground event scheduled to be open to the public from 12.30pm to 8.30pm will also stand a chance to win over 2,000 prizes including Huawei smartphones, devices, t-shirts, USB drives and movie tickets. Activities include hot air balloon rides, jumpshot photography, Trampoline Jump and Race Challenges. For more information, just head over to www.huaweidevice.com.my/AscendContest where you can pre-register and redeem a mystery gift (while stocks last) at the event. 

Also tune in to 98.8 FM, Suria FM and Red FM from 15- 23 December for further updates and announcements on the event. This event is in conjunction with Huawei’s launch of its ‘Ascend to New Heights’ consumer campaign in Malaysia which will run until 31 December 2012. 

Check out their Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and website links!!!


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Нeya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

Take a look at my blog post: silkn
Feel free to visit my site ... silk'n sensepil

Anonymous said...

Intuition allows for accessing the ideas typically not accessible to
our senses. Refer to it as a still voice, a hunch or a
gut feeling - whenever it begins taking place you will know that it's no chance.!
Dowsing is a system someone can use to gain access to the intuition by using dowsing pendulum and also divining rod.
I've been practicing it for a long time and I do think anybody can easily learn it.
My web-site radiesthesia

Anonymous said...

Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your site.
Im really impressed by it.
Hi there, You have performed a great job.

I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.
Also visit my web site : usuwanie zmarszczek

Anonymous said...

Actually no matter if someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other users that they will help, so here it takes place.
Here is my blog - venapro

Anonymous said...

Hi to all, it's truly a pleasant for me to go to see this web page, it includes precious Information.
My blog post Motor Club of America

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you, However I am encountering troubles with your RSS.
I don't know why I cannot join it. Is there anybody else having identical RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Also visit my web site http://www.winnipegarts.ca
Also visit my site ; bathtub repair

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't leave your site before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard info an individual provide for your visitors? Is going to be again continuously to check up on new posts
Also visit my web-site - penis Extender

Anonymous said...

That is very interesting, You are an excessively skilled blogger.

I have joined your feed and sit up for in the hunt
for extra of your great post. Also, I have shared
your website in my social networks
My web site : check design

Anonymous said...

Excellent web site. A lot of helpful information here.
I'm sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you on your sweat!
My homepage ... more info

Anonymous said...

It's nearly impossible to find educated people about this subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking
about! Thanks

Also visit my webpage - http://wnysurfacemagic.com/countertops
Feel free to visit my weblog ...

Anonymous said...

excellent points altogether, you just gained a new reader.
What might you suggest in regards to your submit that you
just made some days in the past? Any sure?
Feel free to visit my site ... social anxiety disorder

Anonymous said...

Τhankѕ for the maгvelous posting! I аctually enjoyed reаding it, you're a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back later in life. I want to encourage you continue your great writing, have a nice weekend!
My webpage creatina como tomar

Anonymous said...

I coulԁn't resist commenting. Well written!http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/vannialford2590/1090480/
Feel free to visit my weblog Watch Hawaii Five-O Season 3 Episode 11 Online

Anonymous said...

Ηi, i think thаt і ѕaw you νisited my sitе ѕo і
сame to “return the faѵоr”.
I аm trying to find things to imprоνе my
webѕite!I ѕuppose its оk to use some
of your idеas!!

Alѕo visit my web-site - head Massage
Also see my site: acupuncture benefits

Anonymous said...

Gοod day! Do уou know if they mаke anу plugins tο safeguагd
agaіnst hacκеrs? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've
wоrked hаrd on. Any tips?1600 Penn Season 1 Episode 1
Here is my web site ... 1600 Penn Season 1 Episode 1 Free Stream

Anonymous said...

What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web
page daily, this web page is genuinely fastidious and the people are actually sharing good
thoughts.

My weblog - Mackenzie Jaworowicz