IPPUDO was founded in 1985 in Japan’s ramen capital of Hakata by Shigemi Kawahara, the internationally renowned Ramen King. Well... now it has come to Malaysian shores already... and yes, it is in Pavilion.
So... I queued for a seat, had to wait about 15 mins (quite a long queue)... and then I got in, and went straight to my orders...
So... for starters, I had the pork bun. Sounds simple? But the taste... very heavenly!
...and this, is their signature Shiromaru Motoaji - I do admit, they have climbed to the top of the ramen rankings... no others can come close enough at all...
Hakata Ippudo
Lot C4.07.00,
Connection Level 4,
Pavilion KL,
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
MALAYSIA



17 comments:
As ever, highly enlightening and also beneficial piece on Blogger: Eric Yong's Blog.
Many thanks..
Also visit my web blog: Screen-Toys
Good website! I truly love how it is simple to read.
I'm curious how I could be notified when a new write-up has been made. I've subscribed to your feed which must do!
Have a nice day and please excuse my bad english!
Look at my web-site - andis dog clippers
Howdy! I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great information
you have got right here on this post. I will be
coming back to your website for more soon.
my web-site - giftcode
You reаllу make it seem so easy аlοng with yοuг presentatiοn however I find this tοpіс to be actually one thing which I thіnκ I'd by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely huge for me. I'm taking a look fοгωard foг youг subsequеnt submit, I
will try to get the hang of it!
Look іnto my homepаgе :: Print Management Software for Libraries
Wrote this remarkable publishing! I seriously enjoyed analyzing it, tonsil stones that you're a good author.For certain i will remember to bookmark yuor web blog Satellite direct review and often will commonly give back sometime soon. I'd like to support most people continue on a person's amazing content, have a attractive holiday getaway penis advantage review end of the week!
It's truly very difficult in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I only use web for that purpose, and take the most up-to-date news.
Also visit my site; waist to height ratio ranges
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos
Feel free to surf to my webpage fast weight loss diet
Τhankfulness to my fаther who ѕhared ωith me on the topic of this wеblοg, this webpage
is truly amazing.
Lоοk at mу website :: Floral design
Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may I am
getting that type of information written in such an ideal means?
I've a undertaking that I'm simply now operating on, and I have been at
the glance out for such information.
Look into my website - weight loss reviews
Ahaa, its nice dialogue about this article at this place at this weblog,
I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.
my web page; watch Free Porn And sex videos
What's up to every one, the contents present at this web page are truly awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.
Also visit my weblog; Http://vintagevideos.Net
whoah this weblog is excellent i love reading your articles.
Keep up the good work! You realize, a lot of individuals
are searching round for this information, you could aid them greatly.
Feel free to visit my weblog fetish cam
It's genuinely very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, thus I simply use the web for that purpose, and obtain the most recent information.
Feel free to surf to my blog; Party Poker Bonus Code Reload
Maybe you can try Marutama Ramen? On par if not better.
I'd like to thank for the energy you've put in posting this site.
I'm looking to see othersite post from you in the future. please also excuse my bad english as its not my first language.
Also visit my page; elmasryeen.net
If you want to increase your experience simply keep visiting this website and be updated with the hottest gossip posted here.
Feel free to surf to my homepage bobbi brown singapore
First of all sorry for my dangerous english but I simply would like
to say that I actually enjoy your blog ,publish
extra and I love bdsm too !
Look at my webpage; online mistress
Post a Comment