Well... Let me show you a list of awesome coffee places. =)

Lets start off with the old school ones first... 


There's the Old China Cafe, located within the Petaling Street area.


Still around KL? Check out LOKL Coffee Co, a short walk from Petaling Street.



One of my personal favourites - my grand uncle's place in Kajang.



In Klang - I would go to this place in Taman Eng Ann.



I used to go to Ah Weng Koh in Imbi area too...

If you are out on a date..... why not check out this one?



Thirty8 at Grand Hyatt Hotel may not have the best coffee, but certainly one of the best views...


Bangsar remains one of my favourite places for coffee... apart from the crappy parking, the coffee are generally quite good...


In Bangsar, we have Coffea Coffee. =)


Milk and Butter is not bad too.


I actually like the coffee at Antipodean a lot too.


...and for the local coffee lovers, try out CHAWAN too!


...head into PJ area, and you have quite an array of good ones too...


In Section 17, we have Butter + Beans at Seventeen.


Down in Damansara Uptown - there's a Kaffa Espresso Bar.


In Bandar Utama - there's this J&D Espresso.


Lets head on over to the Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI) area... there are plenty more coffee places to check out!!! =P

Mukha Cafe is pretty good. 


If you like the old Artisan at Ampang, then you'll like the Artisan in TTDI.


Wheatz & Grainz is a rather new joint which just came up recently.


Next up would be the Publika/Solaris Dutamas area... 


Coffee Stain by Joseph - in Publika is rather nice too.



On the same row, there's Coffee Societe.


Inside Publika - there's a Coffee in Love.


If you are around the area at Hartamas Shopping Centre / Plaza Damas - go and check out the new building across the road - its called PLAZA DAMAS 3. 



At Plaza Damas 3, you'll find Top Brew Coffee Bar.



Search a bit more... and you'll find Brew Culture. =)


Within seconds... you'll also find Coffee 5 Cups. =)


Another big area with plenty of coffee places coming up is SETIA WALK in Puchong.


CAFFEIne in Setia Walk is pretty good...



Opposite side of Caffeine got Tipsy Brew O'Coffee.


That Latte Place also not bad... but all the way in Ampang lorr...



La Kaffa meanwhile has a more 'ChaTime' like style....


There are a few others in and around which are pretty good.... 


Coffee Famille, at Sunsuria Kota Damansara.


Crave at Oasis Square in Ara Damansara is also rather cosy...



Somewhere around USJ19-21 area is MyEspresso Cafe. =)


...and if you are FEELING SUPER ADVENTUROUS, head on to this one!

Wanna go further? Check out Burps & Giggles in IPOH!!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;
) I may return yet again since I saved as a favorite it. Money
and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide
other people.

Have a look at my homepage; louis vuitton handbags outlet

Anonymous said...

I am linking this webpage from my personal blog .
this has all the usefull information necessary.

my page: getting pregnant

Anonymous said...

hi!,I really like your writing so so much! proportion we keep
up a correspondence extra approximately your post on AOL?
I require an expert in this area to unravel my problem.
Maybe that's you! Having a look ahead to see you.

Feel free to visit my blog post Read Full Article

Anonymous said...

Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice at
the same time as you amend your website, how could i subscribe
for a weblog web site? The account aided me a applicable
deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast
provided vibrant transparent concept

Here is my web site; Abercrombie Et Fitch

Anonymous said...

Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started
and set up my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Feel free to visit my webpage - luggage

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Also visit my web blog similar

Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing? I've loaded
your blog in 3 different internet browsers and
I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a fair price?
Kudos, I appreciate it!

Here is my blog Abercrombie Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I was interested to know if setting up a website such your own: http://www.
blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1496589151353898631&postID=3699313517141193382 is difficult to do for unskilled people?
I have been hoping to set up my own blog for a while now but have been turned off mainly because I've always believed it demanded tons of work. What do you think? Many thanks

My web site ... psp memory stick

Anonymous said...

Thank you for every other informative web site.
The place else may I get that type of info written in such
an ideal way? I've a challenge that I'm simply now running on, and I have been at the look out for such information.


my web blog article source

Anonymous said...

I seldom comment, however i did some searching and wound up here "Coffee, by Eric Yong.".
And I actually do have a few questions for you if you don't mind. Could it be simply me or does it appear like some of the remarks look like written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on other online sites, I would like to keep up with everything new you have to post. Could you make a list of all of all your social sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

My weblog ... Read This

Anonymous said...

It's awesome designed for me to have a web page, which is useful in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

My site :: Nike Air Jordan

Anonymous said...

Hello friends, how is all, and what you wish
for to say on the topic of this article, in my view its actually
remarkable designed for me.

Feel free to visit my web blog Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my
Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

Look at my blog post - Mulberry Outlet UK

Anonymous said...

The dіsciρline of Τantгa togethеr 400 USD FOR
90 MinutеsFull Boԁу Bοdу to
bodу massageѕ that ѕkiρ oνег
thе foremoѕt of thе Srividya mantrа.
The іntent when oveгlaid upοn the above grounԁ and bеloω are thus tωοfolԁ reflеctіon of
Shiѵa, оnlу this is to
lеt go, trust etc.

my site - tantric massage

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each
time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same
comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?

Thank you!

my web-site: become a certified financial planner

Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask.
Does managing a well-established blog such as yours
require a large amount of work? I am completely
new to writing a blog but I do write in my journal on a daily basis.
I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Here is my webpage - best way to lose weight fast

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been reading your web site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great work!

Stop by my website :: Dragon City Cheat Engine

Anonymous said...

They will love every stretch, hop, kick, and twist as they level of convenience, especially when it is coupled with the understanding that the educational material brings you.
Lunch: 2 to 3 the Order To Do P90x Videos and they're usually elected in line with the healthiness.

Look into my homepage - p90x series order

Anonymous said...

What if a fitness program how do i know what order to do p90x in
could offer the depth, Exercising on a full stomach
is not ideal. Many people have already used the of your event, the amount of your meal and
the energy required. Most athletes know of the importance up before you
start lifting.

My weblog: order of p90x workout schedule