The Cabinet List.
1.Ministers in PM’s Dept: Jamil Khir Baharom, Abdul Wahid Omar, Idris Jala, Joseph Kurup, Shahidan Kassim, Nancy Shukri, Paul Low Seng Kwan
2. Finance Minister 1: Najib Tun Razak, Minister 2: Ahmad Husni Mohamad Hanadzlah; Deputy Minister: Ahmad Maslan
3. Transport Minister: Hishammuddin Hussein (acting); Deputy: Ab Aziz Kaprawi
4. Defence Minister: Hishammuddin Hussein; Deputy Minister: Abdul Rahim Bakri
5. Home Affairs Minister: Ahmad Zahid Hamidi; Deputy Minister: Wan Junaidi Tuanku Jaafar
6. Education & Higher Learning Minister 1: Muhyiddin Yassin; Mins 2: Idris Jusoh; Dep Min 1: Mary Yap Kain Ching; Dep Min 2: P. Kamalanathan
7. Works Minister: Fadillah Yusof; Deputy Minister: Rosnah Abdul Rashid Shirlin
8. International Trade & Industry Minister: Mustapa Mohamed; Deputy Minister: Hamim Samuri
9. Foreign Affairs Minister: Anifah Aman; Deputy Minister: Hamzah Zainuddin
10. Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism Minister: Hasan Malek; Deputy Minister: Senator Ahmad Bashah Mohamad Hanipah
11. Communication & Multimedia Minister: Ahmad Shabery Cheek; Deputy Minister: Jailani Johari
12. Human Resources Minister: Richard Riot Jaem; Deputy Minister: Ismail Abdul Muttalib
13. Rural & Regional Development Minister: Shafie Apdal; Deputy Minister: Alexander Nanta Linggi
14. Urban Wellbeing, Housing & Local Government Minister: Abdul Rahman Dahlan; Deputy Minister: Halimah Mohamad Saddique
15. Youth & Sports Minister: Khairy Jamaluddin Abu Bakar; Deputy Minister: M. Saravanan
16. Health Minister: S. Subramaniam; Deputy Minister: Hilmi Yahaya
17. Federal Territories Minister: Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor; Deputy Minister: Senator J. Loga Bala Mohan
18. Plantation Industries & Commodities Minister: Douglas Uggah Embas; Deputy Minister: Noriah Kasnon
19. Energy, Green Technology & Water Minister: Maximus Johnity Ongkili; Deputy Minister: Mahdzir Khalid
20. Agriculture and Agro-Based Industry Minister: Ismail Sabri Yaakob; Deputy Minister: Tajuddin Abdul Rahman
21. Tourism & Culture Minister: Mohamed Nazri Abdul Aziz; Deputy Minister: Joseph Salang Gandum
22. Science, Technology and Innovation Minister: Ewon Ebin; Deputy Minister: Abu Bakar Mohamad Diah
23. Natural Resources & Environment Minister: G. Palanivel; Deputy Minister: James Dawos Mamit
24. Women, Family and Community Development Minister: Rohani Abdul Karim; Deputy Minister: Azizah Mohamad Dun
6 comments:
Superb website you have here but I was wondering if you
knew of any message boards that cover the same
topics talked about here? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot!
Also visit my site; acoustic guitar a chord
If you desire to improve your experience just keep visiting this web page
and be updated with the latest information posted here.
Check out my blog: helpful resources
Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with
us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will
be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and
fantastic design.
Here is my page - click for source
I needed to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it.
I have got you saved as a favorite to check out new
stuff you post…
My web-site how to calculate bmr
Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying
to get started and create my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog?
Any help would be really appreciated!
my blog :: bmi calculator for men
My spouse and I stumblеd over here from a dіfferent wеb aԁdress and thought I may as well сhecκ things out.
I like what I see ѕo now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page for a second time.
my blog post :: SEOPressor V5
Post a Comment