This is how I looked like... ONE YEAR AGO. 


Okay - last year I did a massive 100 picture post of myself - this year, it wont be 100. 

No, it's not going to be 1,000 pictures of myself. Not even 50. Okay maybe 20. We shall see.


Let's see.... what happened in 2013 for me...


I was at Swedish House Mafia. =)


This has to be my most vain ever Facebook cover pic. LOL.


I was at Imran's wedding. =)


I was on The Breakfast Grill on BFM radio.


At last year's CNY party.


I was featured on Focus Malaysia.


I met Felipe Massa.


I took up DARTS. Yes... I am quite good at it. LOL.


I celebrated my 30th birthday at iDarts Trinity. 


I was at the KL High Court. Well... not for the wrong reason haha.


I was featured on Top 10 Malaysia.


I organized the 59th MBAM Anniversary Dinner in 2013 - yes, 240 tables. 


Here's a bit of proof. LOL.


I was on The Edge Weekly. 


I was on Malaysian Reserve. 


I somewhat picked up cycling.


Then I was on Focus Malaysia again.


I went to Hong Kong. 


I also went to Singapore.


I secured a RM 1 billion GDV project this year.

On the same day, I also proposed to my girlfriend.


This is my girlfriend Jennifer.


Yes I did. I really proposed to her.


...and she said YES! =)


Anyways... I would like to wish everyone... a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ...and HAPPY 2014!

0 comments: