The #PorkGang are natural predators for.. naturally pork. We always scout around - look around, and hunt around - for the best char siew.. the best pork burgers, the best pork chop etc etc... and of course, one of the most special pork delicacy - Roast Pork (siew yoke).
Recently, we were recommended to go to this place - located along Jalan Nyonya around the Pudu area (actually its quite easy to go, just round the corner from Shaw Parade).
The roast chicken - or siew kai is actually very good and juicy. I usually dont take these - but we ordered the roast chicken and I loved it a lot!
If you're looking for perhaps - the best siew yoke in KL - this is the place to go. I dont have much to say about it. Its a 10 out of 10. Perfect. Magnificently done. This is delicious quality siew yoke. Truly the best.
30,Jalan Nyonya,
Off Jalan Pudu,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 03-2145 2512
Reservations: Not required, maybe u should call for the siew yoke though.
Set Meals: Nope.
Use of MSG: Dont think so.
Outdoor Section: Err... its a coffee shop.
Smoking Section: Nope - cos the whole shop also can smoke wan.. =)
Pet Friendly: I think can lor...
Baby Chairs: I didnt see one, but I think got lor..
Separate Bar: None.
Car Valet: No.
Private Rooms: No.
Credit Cards: No.
6 comments:
Is it open everyday?
i think it is - perhaps its better to call first to make sure =)
Make sure u go after 12.30pm though.
R u sure its tat good? I heard from some that said its not that fancy only..
James - YES IT IS VERY GOOD. I would rate it a good 9/10.
omggg,,,drroollinggg..
so glad u wrote about this. went there years ago and am still dreaming about the siew yoke but cannot remember the place as I don't frequent pudu often.....
Post a Comment