Last week, I went for a quick lunch with Mum and another colleague. This colleague - being quite familiar with PJ/KL, brought us to this place at Damansara Jaya - called Cafe Cinta Ria. At first I was feeling a bit skeptical - but I thought,"what the heck!" - lets just try it lah!
To my surprise, the cafe is actually pretty good and considerably very affordable too!

I ordered an 'apple juice + sour plum' for myself - a refreshing drink and a true thirst quencher.
Oh, then came my main course.

I used to love the roast chicken at Dave Deli's a lot - and I always thought that there will be no other place that can do roast chicken as good and as tasty as them. I mean, there're the Kenny Rogers / Nandos etc - but those are 'flavoured' roasts, unlike the Dave Deli's which is more original and authentic.

The roast chicken at Cafe Cinta Ria comes with a nice serving of coleslaw, a quarter roast chicken and a scoop of mash potato. This is priced at RM12.90 (if I'm not mistaken) and I think that is truly value for money!
For those who are not familiar with Damansara Jaya, here's a simple map at the bottom to show you how to get there. It is on the same row as GAMUDA LAND; in fact, it is just a couple of shops away from the Dominos Pizza.
Cinta Ria @ DJ Restoran and Kafe78 Jalan SS22/25
Damansara Jaya
47400 Petaling Jaya
Selangor
Tel: 03-77268981
Reservations: Not required
Set Meals: Yes
Use of MSG: Yes
Outdoor Section: No
Smoking Section: No
Pet Friendly: Dont think so
Baby Chairs: Yes
Separate Bar: No
Car Valet: No
Private Rooms: No
Credit Cards: dont think so.

3 comments:
The name of the cafe is kinda cheesy.. "Cinta Ria".. LOL! But if it's good, I guess it's worth a try! Thanks for sharing..
If u stay around there, why not try it out?
Ich weiß, fallѕ allе Sсhrеiber und Blοgger so einen super
Inhalt wie ԁu in dаѕ Internet stellen würden,
gaebe eѕ so viel mehr wirksames, produktives zu finden.
Feel free to surf my blog post - SAMP Roleplay
Post a Comment