Few weekends ago, I headed down to Putrajaya to check out the GOODYEAR Drift Championships; the one that was held in conjunction with the Hari Belia 2010. I was originally hoping to watch the Prime Minister play futsal - but somewhat it was too packed and I missed it.

The setting - at an open car park at Precinct 3.
The open air car park was staged to look like a little drift track - each drift session, assuming done perfectly - should not take more than 40 seconds.

Some of the drifters...
I was hoping to catch some 350Zs and so on like how Tokyo Drift is, but instead, I was treated to a 'classic car' or 'antique car' drift session instead. Most of these cars looked like it was older than me!!! =P

Not many of them were that good - just a handful.

Anyways, watching motorsports can be quite dangerous. Watch til 0.08 and see how close the car came to hitting me... wow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhhh quite cool wor... but the cars really kinda old loee.

Eric said...

hehehe all old junkies...