*updated at 19th October 2010 - 8.30am*
Further to some interesting comments and remarks, okay I guess we may not necessarily need to tear down Victoria Institution then. Keep it as a heritage - but do shift the school out. The VI premises can perhaps be turned into a nice 'clubbing' area? What do you think?
________________________
In the Budget 2011 that was announced last Friday, our PM Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak announced that the proposal to construct a 100-storey tower, called Warisan Merdeka at a cost of RM5 billion at the current Stadium Merdeka and Stadium Negara site, currently owned by PNB.
Malaysians over the country and perhaps even the world are having a big buzz over it. In fact, some have even taken further action with a Malaysians Reject 100 storey Mega Tower page on Facebook!!! While everyone is against it, I for one is super excited and positive about it!!! There has been some further news and information regarding this proposal - our Tourism Minister Ng Yen Yen came out and say some good words too - saying that it'll be a catalyst for tourism.
To me, in my honest opinion, and from an economist point of view - I think it is about time that the Government developed this part of town. I think that this is perhaps one of the best ideas to come out so far (apart from the MRT and those new highways as well) - in the past, the Government announced new developments all over the place, some being so far out, and some just dont sound right! To be a true metropolis, we have to have a more saturated development planning - instead of having many many many satellite cities and towns.
Anyways, I shall not comment too much on that. Instead, I want to talk about... WARISAN MERDEKA! =)

This... is the subject site. Can you see the Stadium Merdeka and Stadium Negara?
This site is somewhat on elevated grounds, and is easily connected through Jalan Maharajalela and Jalan Hang Tuah. Public transport wise - you have the Hang Tuah station as well as the Maharajalela LRT stations. Pretty convenient!
I think the development may somewhat look like this (refer below random sketch).

The Warisan Merdeka (I believe it will be at the Maharajalela-Hang Tuah intersection).
The site may be pretty large at 7.2 hectares surrounding the two stadiums. The two stadiums are expected to be preserved as heritage buildings, but it will be quite an interesting development and concept to see how they integrate with the stadiums. For RM5 billion - I believe we'll be seeing the likes of Cesar Pelli or Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM) in action here.
While many people are rejecting the idea outright, my only concern is... WHY SO SMALL??? Seriously, why not expand further? See the sketch below...

This is the subject site and its surroundings.
If it was me, I think I will integrate it further and expand the whole development to a much larger scale integrated development. I have been born and bred and brought up in Kuala Lumpur practically all my life - and I am quite familiar with this part of town. My dad all the more lah. I see a lot of older buildings and areas - that perhaps, we should look at relocation to expand the land further. I think it is about time the SK Jalan Davidson and perhaps, even Victoria Institution to be shifted out of here. =) The Masjid Al-Bukhary is pretty new - so no point moving it then. But the schools should move, even the police station as well.
If it was me, I would expand the whole development - and make it look like this!

A much more massive development! =)
The black boxes indicates the Podiums.
The orange colour - hotels/hospitality etc.
The green colour - commercial developments, office suites, office blocks, SOHO etc. (mixed lah)
The indigo colour - residential elements.
The blue lines - indicate link bridges.
Click on the image and see the bigger picture.
The existing Stadium Merdeka and Stadium Negara sites are still maintained. I would propose for Stadium Negara to keep its existing function as a performance stadium. Stadium Merdeka meanwhile, perhaps to be converted into an open grass garden(?). The proposal perhaps see a building podium to be built around the stadium, and then build some commercial offices on top of it. Whats interesting here is that - we build over the LRT track, integrate in the two LRT stations, and then most importantly, link over to the Pudu redevelopment. Further north of the development, the police station - that should be shifted out and relocated away to make way for more development along Jalan Pudu.
The little square piece of land across Jalan Pudu (next to Berjaya Times Square) - get the developers to develop it - and then build a link bridge into Berjaya Times Square, and this side to the Pudu redevelopment. From the Pudu side, build the linkbridge over to the other side. All this - and then - at the top left of the image - note the linkbridge that links the entire development to Plaza Rakyat. This way - we're looking at more than 3.5million sqft of space. I think this whole massive integrated development would looking at a good 10-12million sqft of space.
Take this whole space up - add to the 7km shopping promenade as mentioned by PEMANDU's Idris Jala - that easily adds another 3km into the whole equation. And there you have it - Malaysia as the No.1 Shopping Haven for Asia Pacific. =)
__________
Anyways, back to the earlier part... so many Malaysians are planning to reject this development. Mmm... I dont know why they want to reject it so much - all I know is that, when its completed, all of these people who comment and make all kinds of negative remarks - will be queuing and be part of the massive congestion that is going into the new development.
245 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 245 of 245 Newer› Newest»Thanks in support of sharing such a nice idea, paragraph is fastidious, thats why
i have read it completely
My site; Abercrombie Et Fitch
Excellent web site you have got here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!
Stop by my webpage ... Abercrombie and Fitch
The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just
so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!
My web-site: Air Max
Greetings I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Google for
something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic
post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome job.
Feel free to surf to my web page - the tao of badass pdf
Highly energetic article, I loved that a lot. Will there be a
part 2?
Feel free to surf to my weblog: Nike Air Max
Thanks to my father who told me on the topic of this web site, this blog is actually
remarkable.
Here is my homepage ... Abercrombie and Fitch
I do consider all of the ideas you've introduced to your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for newbies. Could you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.
Here is my site - Air Jordan France
Désolé,[url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/cl.php]louboutin pas cher[/url], 406 joueurs,[url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/longchamp.php]sac longchamp[/url], seulement de l'autre côté de dire: «jeter l'éponge» est obtenu, l'autre partie évanouis sans effet. Eh bien, je jette l'éponge. Tout d'abord, Jill gagne! Succès, grand, Jill aura beaucoup de temps pour se réveiller, un endroit pour laisser reposer? [url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/cl.php]louboutin pas cher[/url] Peuvent être organisées. Vous attendez le prochain match. Très bien, merci! Je n'ai pas osé venir Kulapika [url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/longchamp.php]sac longchamp[/url] prochaine, parce que je pensais tout d'un coup, même stupéfait Jill, ne pas beaucoup de temps pour se réveiller. [url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/ghd.php]lisseur ghd[/url] N'ai pas demandé que mon contrôle n'est pas bon...... vraiment farfelue auto-tromperie.
Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am
waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.
Feel free to visit my web blog: Louis Vuitton Handbags
Søster malet skærm,[url=http://www.frikvarter.dk/wp-content/uploads/inc.php]nike[/url], du følger [url=http://www.frikvarter.dk/wp-content/uploads/converse.php]converse tilbud[/url] på linjen. Den malede skærmen et øjeblik,[url=http://www.frikvarter.dk/wp-content/uploads/converse.php]converse tilbud[/url], tog to skridt, vi pludselig opdage, at dette er at gå til sin kone, hvor vejen! Hun ubevidst bremset og endelig stoppet og tøvende. Foran en lille Pigen vendte rundt, lidt bekymret blik på hende. Myolie...... tredje kone er ikke på udkig efter [url=http://www.frikvarter.dk/wp-content/uploads/inc.php]nike[/url] ? Carter, malet skærm til at tale, ridset på begge sider af et vindstød, pludselig foden af ledige! [url=http://www.frikvarter.dk/wp-content/uploads/converse.php]converse tilbud[/url] Gør! En tjenestepige Juanpa over hendes mund, de to andre hushjælp så spændt til hende, kom hurtigt til gården af den tredje kone.
[url=http://www.equitation-japan.com/outline/celine.php]セリーヌ 財布[/url],[url=http://www.equitation-japan.com/polo.php]ポロ[/url],[url=http://www.equitation-japan.com/asp/oakley.php]オークリー[/url],アサの大人は、彼は、長い間、極夜の街には表示されません、彼がどこにある[url=http://www.equitation-japan.com/outline/celine.php]セリーヌ バッグ[/url][url=http://www.equitation-japan.com/prada.php]プラダ バッグ[/url]知りません。バルドの顔の発汗、特に彼の大きな鼻は、水をドロップすることができます。彼は突然幽霊エッジの欠如を取り出した。彼NAは彼の後ろの椅子に座った。彼は2メイドのふっくらお尻をなで欠いている。......震え同じShaikangような......二人の美しい全身です。彼は米国ラウン前Aijiの足のを欠いている、ダイヤモンドのコンポートで足象眼がダウンして蹴った。
[url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/ghd.php]ghd pas cher[/url] Accélérer le rythme pour se débarrasser d'un groupe de joueurs derrière, transférer doucement Stone, mais heureusement, peuvent être utilisés. Sinon, laissez [url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/cl.php]christian louboutin[/url] volé de l'Ouest de la Chine ville de la Ville basaltique go, il est vraiment assez généreux. Basaltique City, le langage secret de l'extrême féroce que [url=http://www.tourisme67.com/longchamp.php]Sac Longchamp[/url] en quelque sorte repris par les faisceaux de lumière, une petite femelle bleue Noah a disparu, lui et sa durée de vie brumeuse douzaine retraite précipitée tombé, à Arena. [url=http://www.tourisme67.com/inc.php]nike free run[/url] Kuaibu Xiang Arena autour d'entrer dans la salle, beaucoup de gens voient [url=http://www.cc-genevois.fr/rayban.php]lunettes ray ban[/url] regarder un peu les cheveux raides, je ne sais pas quoi penser.
[url=http://www.wisdek.com/upload/inc.php]http://www.wisdek.com/upload/inc.php[/url] ,[url=http://www.timpson.co.uk/vouchers/ghd.php]cheap ghd[/url], [url=http://www.floristeriasnavarro.com/toms.php]cheap toms shoes[/url] Raising cat night. To night Mr. Asano and islets playing the say hello, say 'Hello! Kazakhstan or forget it. Source, do you not know that a black cat will bring evil? Encounter a night shortly after they received the autumn leaves home, said evil would probably encountered the death of the sister. However, was able to return to the home [url=http://www.timpson.co.uk/vouchers/specials.php]Cheap UGG Boots[/url] still very happy! Reward night scratching the chin - for others, black cat may be a disaster. Night, but [url=http://www.timpson.co.uk/vouchers/specials.php]ugg boots[/url] [url=http://www.timpson.co.uk/vouchers/ghd.php]ghd[/url] Lucky!
Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog!
We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
You have done a extraordinary job!
Here is my web site; weight loss
Anglo-Boer hvordan kan Wing gider Li Kou brændende stalde halvmånen fejet tvunget åben tæt på Horse Thief,[url=http://www.frikvarter.dk/wp-content/uploads/converse.php]converse[/url], den larmende kastanje er køkken af hans mund,[url=http://www.frikvarter.dk/wp-content/uploads/inc.php]nike sko[/url], selv om han hverdage tavs,[url=http://www.frikvarter.dk/wp-content/uploads/converse.php]converse[/url], men det betyder ikke, at vil slette hans stolthed Seeing give dig selv en kniv til at dræbe rustlers chef fra Shoudexia flygte tilbage til at lede fælden lejren, de første generaler af mænd som Lee Curtis, hans ansigt, hvor at sætte. Blade tætte de bag protester chestnut er en hest tyvene, men også en klog rustlers, medlidenhed deres liv under, hvor villige til engelsk klud kniv til at dræbe, havde hjertet under vrede desperation vendt til engelsk klud til Siqia den Hsin Tao Selv [url=http://www.frikvarter.dk/wp-content/uploads/converse.php]converse[/url] at fyre [url=http://www.frikvarter.dk/wp-content/uploads/inc.php]nike sko[/url] stalde, vapid men også om en styrke på den anglo-Boer ophold her.
[url=http://www.equitation-japan.com/prada.php]プラダ バッグ[/url],[url=http://www.equitation-japan.com/outline/celine.php]セリーヌ バッグ[/url],彼女は電話をハングアップしていきます。というように、あなたは[url=http://www.equitation-japan.com/prada.php]プラダ 財布[/url]勝利それを見たくないですか?お互いが完全に上官ので興味を持っていない期待していなかった、とすぐに声を出して尋ねた。だから忍耐が不足し、それはこの事よりはるかに良いと思われる。あなたはうん[url=http://www.equitation-japan.com/asp/oakley.php]オークリー サングラス[/url]の力を取得したいという。はい、借入予定がある場合はあなたの運転レベルプラス[url=http://www.equitation-japan.com/polo.php]ラルフローレン[/url]、これはどのような非常に単純な問題ではありません。しかし、上官が中断された、あなたも、あなたの力でより良いものを行うことができます見たいですか?我々はまだよく行く協力する人の誠意、あなたが言う、あなたの司令官を思い付く。
L'reprendre gloire,[url=http://www.tourisme67.com/inc.php]nike[/url], record Parme immédiatement,[url=http://www.cc-genevois.fr/supra.php]supra[/url], il y aura un virage pour le mieux. Avant la période des vacances d'hiver,[url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/longchamp.php]sac longchamp[/url], [url=http://www.tourisme67.com/longchamp.php]longchamp soldes[/url] et a joué quatre matchs,[url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/ghd.php]lisseur ghd[/url], deux victoires et un résultat de ping-négatifs au classement, au-delà scores Udinese de 13 et 8 victoires, 2 nuls, 3 défaites, ont augmenté de la cinquième place. En revanche, l'Inter Milan planait toujours en place. Au classement, un seul point d'avance sur l'avantage Parme, classé quatrième. Inter Milan escouade plus de voix contre Cooper.
Sakuya,[url=http://www.floristeriasnavarro.com/oakley.php]discount Oakley sunglasses[/url], [url=http://www.acelg.org.au/top.php]cheap nike shoes[/url] like this now source some doubts asked. The spiritual son forced cohesion as the source of the things I can do,[url=http://www.floristeriasnavarro.com/toms.php]cheap toms shoes[/url], but that is up to make the righteous bones of the body and the like. Memory,[url=http://www.timpson.co.uk/vouchers/specials.php]Cheap UGG Boots[/url], XP mother only in the inner world and the screen will have their own image. This can be regarded as 'mimicry'! The spiritual son forced cohesion, like a holographic projection, just to see, but in fact does not exist, at any time can be scattered into the basic spiritual son. [url=http://www.floristeriasnavarro.com/products.php]Michael Kors Outlet[/url] Still there. Sakuya pointing to the source of the chest, like a treacherous succeed.
Nice blog here! Also your site loads up very fast!
What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol
My blog post: Authentic Sidney Crosby Jersey
You are so interesting! I don't believe I've read a single thing like this before.
So wonderful to discover another person with a few unique thoughts on this issue.
Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is required
on the internet, someone with some originality!
my homepage: wealthwayonline.com
A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you
ought to write more on this subject, it might not be a taboo matter but generally folks don't discuss these issues. To the next! Kind regards!!
Here is my homepage; Louis Vuitton Outlet
Ensuite, mettre sur un misérable, si [url=http://www.tourisme67.com/longchamp.php]Sac Longchamp[/url] pantois. Soudain, les trois ours soudainement lancé une attaque, lorsque [url=http://www.tourisme67.com/inc.php]nike free run[/url] lutte contre las, [url=http://www.cc-genevois.fr/rayban.php]lunettes ray ban[/url] sous la patte du maladroite, lourde lutte contre trois ours énorme dans le [url=http://www.cc-genevois.fr/supra.php]supra chaussure[/url] corps. [url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/longchamp.php]longchamp[/url] Cried sombre, mais étonnamment, le longchamp pas cher gisant sur le sol, ours neige n'a pas continué à attaquer, mais laisse aux longchamp pas cher s'allonger, jouer les uns avec les autres slapstick. Zut, j'ai oublié, animaux ours ne sont pas intéressés par les cadavres, mais l'état moribond maintenant, ils ne peuvent pas prendre des médicaments, longchamp pas cher comment faire?
However,[url=http://www.timpson.co.uk/vouchers/nike.php]cheap nike air max[/url], in addition to here [url=http://www.timpson.co.uk/vouchers/specials.php]ugg boots sale[/url] there is no place to live. Speaker of wartime highest authority in this command: counterattack![url=http://www.wisdek.com/upload/inc.php]discount Oakley sunglasses[/url], Order to [url=http://www.timpson.co.uk/vouchers/specials.php]ugg boots sale uk[/url] the only survive homes! Speaker of the order. Actually, there is restraint, line of defense forces. Began a fierce counterattack, 2-wire reserve forces officially put into the battlefield, the balance of power in favor of the PLANT side of immediately. Each soldier shouting: [url=http://www.timpson.co.uk/vouchers/ghd.php]ghd straightener[/url] home! In order to PLANT! Atmosphere not sing a song can incite up, stunned played the number of dominant the joint burst of panic.
http://www.marylandsewvac.com/member/148268/
http://shs.spartanburg7.org/member/312019/
http://steeltowntech.com/index.php/member/121359
http://holidayrvpark.org/index.php/member/24632
http://imovenewquay.co.uk/member/35758/
En bas de la dégustation de certains avantages,[url=http://www.tourisme67.com/longchamp.php]longchamp[/url], défauts,[url=http://www.tourisme67.com/longchamp.php]longchamp soldes[/url], en effet, les trois gamin chinois ont bénéficié. Huang Hui est la traduction, jusqu'à ce que la bouche a dit, toujours gardé la traduction des paroles de Durand. Heureusement, Durand dit. Soif, enfin souvenu de donner quelques personnes pour prendre un café à boire. Seulement [url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/longchamp.php]sac longchamp[/url] a donné la gloire [url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/ghd.php]lisseur ghd[/url] obtenir de l'eau pure, [url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/cl.php]louboutin pas cher[/url] dire cette chose à l'intérieur du café contenant le composant excité, a beaucoup d'effets secondaires pour les athlètes nerf. Glory, Zheng Feng Xiao Fang et trois personnes se regardent, a trouvé trois personnes dans les yeux de toute l'admiration dans les yeux.
[url=http://www.delfingen.com/mk.php]michael kors sale[/url] Closer look,[url=http://www.delfingen.com/longchamp.php]longchamp handbags[/url], they will find that this towering into the sky not moonlight,[url=http://pickensprogressonline.com/inc.php]toms shoes sale[/url], but white as moonlight ice![url=http://www.koreanmovie.com/menu.asp]cheap nike free run[/url], Tall icicle fragmentation,[url=http://www.koreanmovie.com/inc.asp]tods shoes[/url], Luo Luo quietly stood there, looked through the ice crystals that keep falling down, introspective! The power of good, but the speed is too slow. This speed very hard to reach the level of vice-captain, but if someone with good after all, brute-force attack means. Then, the next dance. Luo Luo quietly doing for Lucia, early in the pale blue rising Div space surrounded Luo Luo will do a good job ready, it can be said that move pale blue just from the Luo Luo Div rub in the past, did not cause any substantial damage.
http://www.mallorcaweddingforum.com/index.php/forums/member/16482/
http://wc.planetrugby.com/member/120457
http://www.fasigtipton.com/member/62419
http://yieldsigns.com/member/212584
http://www.gftomlinson.co.uk/index.php/member/59815/
Dans le même temps secrètement décidé cet après certain de ne plus être ridicule. Heureusement,[url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/longchamp.php]longchamp[/url], Si Puli UST il ya d'autres choses à faire,[url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/ghd.php]ghd pas cher[/url], si la chose pour Mita voulez pas trop,[url=http://www.contact-hotel.com/cl.php]christian louboutin[/url], sinon vraiment être tué Morris. Réfugiés [url=http://www.cc-genevois.fr/rayban.php]lunettes ray ban[/url] premier pas trop, [url=http://www.cc-genevois.fr/supra.php]supra chaussure[/url] vont à l'appui quartier 3.000 personnes de fourrage par jour pour aller à l'extérieur soulagement pour passer à travers la 3ème revoir. En entendant cela, Amnesty Maurice, comme la Mongolie, devrait rapidement quitté le son, et que la vitesse est tout simplement manqué. Cinq jours après Port-Saïd, en Egypte messager des pourparlers de paix et de la Force expéditionnaire.
Akiba source,[url=www.holtzingerfruit.com/includes/christianlouboutin.asp]Christian Louboutin shoes[/url], before becoming a captain is said to have served as a long time quadruple team vice captain,[url=www.holtzingerfruit.com/includes/christianlouboutin.asp]Christian Louboutin sale[/url], the strength of the aspects of The Lion in Winter Lang did not see,[url=www.holtzingerfruit.com/includes/christianlouboutin.asp]Christian Louboutin Outlet[/url], but if only the medical capabilities,[url=http://www.timpson.co.uk/vouchers/specials.php]Cheap UGG Boots[/url], The Lion in Winter Lang believes the entire Soul Society in addition to No one outside of the quadruple team sockets flower of captain with compared. Source a hands-on treatment,[url=http://www.timpson.co.uk/vouchers/specials.php]ugg boots[/url], it should soon be better. Only slightly relieved at the same time, The Lion in Winter Lang felt the hearts of some empty feeling. It seemed, this occasion is so redundant!
http://www.desertinvestmentadvisors.com/index.php/member/54776/
http://www.newmusicalexpress.co.uk/index.php/member/401757/
http://www.wellspringchurch.org/member/71581/
http://clothesaid.co.uk/member/86150
http://www.eastkent.ac.uk/member/messages/member/5726
It's very easy to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this website.
Look into my web site Cheap Ray Bans
I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own blog now ;)
Also visit my website :: Louis Vuitton Handbags
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog
that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Feel free to visit my webpage - Wealthwayonline.Com
Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.
I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
my weblog - Gucci Ufficiale
Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web page, as i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this web site
conations in fact good funny material too.
My website ... homepage
Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual
effort to generate a top notch article… but what can I say… I
hesitate a whole lot and never manage to get nearly anything
done.
My website web site
Actually buy timers so information will go on and off on different times.
Thank God there is not any predictable formula
to finally interpret them. Close your eyes and take your time
remembering. When you open the exterior door to a stranger, you open what's more, it to danger. http://www.adya.ir/Merissa20
My site - tiffany ネックレス
The shop is owned by charity Norwich HEART,
which took it over in August 2009 following a successful campaign by Norwich Evening News to maintain the shop open.
The building is now competitively priced and its particular location and prestige help it become
the sleeping giant Sleeping Giant may talk about:.
What makes this particular bag I'm currently talking about stand out from the 10,000 other bags in Paris, is this is often a prototype backpack.
Here is my blog post ... www.chloebagscheapshop.com
I do consider all of the ideas you've presented for your post. They are very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for newbies. May you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.
Here is my web-site :: cheap louis vuitton handbags
Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance
from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking
about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers
My webpage: the tao of badass
I go to see daily a few blogs and information sites to read posts, however this
weblog presents quality based posts.
My blog post: wealthwayonline.com
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you actually know what you are speaking about!
Bookmarked. Kindly also seek advice from my web site =).
We will have a link exchange contract between us
My web-site: Discover More Here
Howdy! You some kind of professional? Nice message.
Are you able to tell me how you can subscribe your weblog?
My web blog ... trying to conceive tips
Hey this is a actual cool website
Here is my blog post; how to increase chances of getting pregnant
Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
Very helpful information particularly the
last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain information
for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
Feel free to visit my blog - Nike Air Jordan
wonderful points altogether, you simply gained a emblem new reader.
What would you suggest about your post that you made a few days ago?
Any positive?
my blog post - Nike Pas Cher
Someone essentially lend a hand to make seriously posts I might state.
This is the first time I frequented your website page
and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to create this actual submit extraordinary.
Excellent activity!
Feel free to visit my blog post :: Tory Burch Flats
Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look
when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyhow, amazing site!
Also visit my page continue reading
Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like
to send you an e-mail. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.
Also visit my webpage Go Here
Hey there! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for the excellent info you have got right here on this post.
I am coming back to your web site for more soon.
Here is my web blog: Michael Kors Handbags
If some one wishes expert view about running a blog then i advise him/her to pay a quick visit this blog, Keep up the good work.
My page Air Jordan :: http://overuc.com/
::
Asking questions are in fact nice thing if you are
not understanding something completely, however
this post presents nice understanding even.
Also visit my web blog :: Air Max 1 *http://www.whatsot.com/*
The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can
survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!
Here is my web page; Michael Kors
you're truly a good webmaster. The web site loading velocity is incredible. It kind of feels that you're doing any unique trick.
Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you've done a wonderful process on this subject!
Feel free to visit my blog Air Jordan Pas Cher
Attractive component of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital
to claim that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing on your feeds and even I success you get entry to persistently fast.
Here is my web blog ... Air Max Pas Cher
Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Feel free to surf to my website: Air Jordan
I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I'm quite
sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here!
Good luck for the next!
Look at my blog michael kors Outlet
Post a Comment