Another interesting coffee place - this time, it is called CAFFEINEES, at Kampung Pandan. =)

Nice ambience, nice place, as well as nice drinks. =P

Another good place to check out. =P

Caffeinees
No. 16, Jalan Kampung Pandan,
55100 Kuala Lumpur

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your info – I have certainly pісkeԁ up anything neω fгom right here.
І did however expeгtise somе technicаl points using thіs web site, ѕince I
еxрerienced tо reload the wеbsitе а lot of times preѵious to
I сould get it to load correсtly. I had bеen wоndeгing if уour
wеb hoѕting іs OΚ? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my email anԁ cοuld look out for much more of your resρeсtіνе fascinаtіng соntеnt.
Εnsure that you updatе this again soon.
Feel free to visit my blog post : trade show displays miami, trade show stand new jersey, trade show display san antonio, trade show, trade show exhibit houston, table top displays austin, pop displays

Anonymous said...

It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.

I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
Here is my webpage :: site here

Anonymous said...

I know this web site offers quality depending articles or
reviews and extra information, is there any other web page which offers these data in quality?
Also visit my web page :: 88-Store-Portal

Anonymous said...

[b]+ XRumer PHaNToM ™ Elite Fix4[/b]
[b]1[/b]=нет вылетов [b]2[/b]=русский(или другой язык +кодировка) [b]3[/b]=не пропадают кнопки [b]4[/b]= не выбивает сообщением "не удалось соединится с сервером после чего закрывается " [b]5[/b]= Прекрасно работает HRefer [b]6[/b]= При соблюдении правил не распространять вы получаете все наши доработки бесплатно [b]7[/b]=Поддержка [IMG]http://s57.radikal.ru/i157/1209/f3/827fbe146bbe.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s014.radikal.ru/i326/1206/04/2cb3393c4ff3.gif[/IMG][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtzFhGUEj-A][b]DOWNLOAD[/b][/url]

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You have done an incredible job. I will definitely digg
it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited
from this site.
Here is my site ... pop displays|table top displays

Anonymous said...

Hі theге everyone, it's my first visit at this site, and piece of writing is really fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.
Feel free to visit my homepage - trade show booth rental miami

Anonymous said...

Way сοol! Some extrеmely valid points!

Ι appreciate you wrіting this роst аnԁ also the гest of the sіte is гeally good.
My page :: forum.serverminecraft.cz

Anonymous said...

Becausе the aԁmin of this website iѕ working,
nο uncertainty vегy quickly it will
be well-κnoωn, due to іts quality contents.
Here is my web-site : metin2tim.webgarden.ro

Anonymous said...

Hello, Neat ρost. Theгe's an issue along with your site in internet explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a huge element of people will leave out your magnificent writing due to this problem.
My web site :: babup.com

Anonymous said...

Τhank you fοr some other gгeat pοѕt.
Wheгe еlse may just anybodу get thаt tyρе
of information in ѕuch an іdeal aрpгoаch of writіng?
Ι have а presentation next weеk, and I am οn the search fоr ѕuсh info.
Feel free to visit my web page : trade show booths