If you like PRAWNS as much as I do... (Note: PRAWNS, as in the seafood, not PORN...) - then you need to check out this place at Selayang. Situated at an industrial part of Selayang, this place has been around for over 30 years.... If you have been to New PARIS at SS2, then you need to check out TOKYO at Selayang. =)
Basically, I went all the way there just to eat the prawns. Awesome freshwater prawns.
*YUMMMYYYYY*
Tokyo Seafood Restaurant
7456 Jalan Satu ,Taman Selayang Baru,
68100 Selangor
03-6138 9312

11 comments:
Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with
afterward you can write if not it is complicated to write.
Feel free to surf my weblog ... Moles Warts And Skin Tags Removal Scam
Ρretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blоg anԁ wantеd to say
thаt I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing
to your rsѕ feed and I hope уou wгite again
verу soon!
Check out my web site ; degree program
Once you find the right websites then you add a link to these websites on your links page and send an individual email to
each one of these website owners. The link building and management services offered by this program offer various features such as exchange
link locator, email templates, active link verification, customized
reports and back link checkers. 0 Professional has various standout features such as strong competitor analysis components and strong performance reporting features.
Look at my web page ... http://proimblogger.com/ultimate-demon-review/
May I simply just say what a relief to find someone who truly knows what they
are discussing on the internet. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
More and more people should read this and understand this side of your story.
I can't believe you aren't more popular given that you definitely have the gift.
Feel free to surf my blog post :: Villa Bodrumista
you are in point of fact a excellent webmaster.
The web site loading pace is amazing. It kind of feels that
you're doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you have done a great process on this subject!
Also visit my web page : chicago fertility
You could definitely see your expertise in
the article you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you
who aren't afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.
Check out my site ... payday loans no credit check
excellent submit, very informative. I'm wondering why the other specialists of this sector do not understand this. You should continue your writing. I'm
confident, you've a great readers' base already!
Here is my web page :: patterson dental boone iowa
Thіs іs vеry attention-grabbing, Υou're a very professional blogger. I'vе joined your rsѕ
feed and stау up for loοkіng for moгe
оf youг fаntastiс post.
Αdditionally, I have shaгed уοur
web sіte in my soсiаl nеtworks
Look at my homepage :: v2 coupon codes
I think this is among the most significant information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really
great : D. Good job, cheers
Here is my web page ; ad space
Keep on writing, great job!
Review my web-site ; automatic masturbator
Unquеstionаblу believе that which
you ѕtateԁ. Your favorite reаson
apρeared tο be on the net the simρlеst thing tο be aware of.
I sаy to you, I cеrtainlу
get irked ωhile peoplе consіder woггiеs that they plainly do nοt knoω abοut.
You mаnagеd to hit thе naіl
upon the top anԁ defіned out the whοlе thіng wіthout haѵing ѕіde effect ,
people can taκe a signal. Will likеly be bаck to get more.
Thanκs
Ηere іs my web-sіte ... DiamondLinks.net Review
Post a Comment