They say that a picture speaks a thousand words. That is so true. With pictures of truly tasty and mouth-drooling food like this, who needs descriptions???
Anyways, this was yet another visit to ISHIN - the awesome Japanese Dining restaurant along Jalan Kelang Lama opened by a good friend, Victor. =) This is going to be my 2nd blog post of this place, been here so many times, again and again, but I figured - I'm gonna re-blog about it again! =P
The freshest sashimi you can find. =P
An interesting starter dish - the anchovies!!! I had 3 bowls of it!! *drools*
Guess what is inside this box!
This was one part of it...
It was a whole ISHIN Special Bento set!!! =P
As a sucker for teppanyaki stuffs, I ordered the chicken teppanyaki.
The sukiyaki. =P
A super fulfilling meal - made for kings and queens. =D
Ishin Japanese Dining
No. 202, Persiaran Klang
Batu 3 3/4
Off Jalan Kelang Lama
58000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +60 3 7980 8228
Fax: +60 3 7981 0011
No. 202, Persiaran Klang
Batu 3 3/4
Off Jalan Kelang Lama
58000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +60 3 7980 8228
Fax: +60 3 7981 0011
3 comments:
Hanya ingin mengatakan apa blog besar Anda tiba di sini aku telah sekitar untuk cukup banyak waktu,! Tapi akhirnya memutuskan untuk menunjukkan apresiasi saya dari pekerjaan Anda! Thumbs up, dan tetap pergi!
Great Dining place. Love it. Everyone should try it at least once. Prices is a little above average. Quality ingredients. If tax or charges can be lower then it will be more affordable.
Acquired a lot happy to reveal these web-site.I want to on the way to credit must go as part of the part of your respective during the interest charges associated with this good
Post a Comment